+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally after almost 3years on backlog I became a CITIZEN.

Paoloartois

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
My fellow bloggers,

After almost 3 years I became a citizen of Canada last week on Monday.
I applied PAPER on Toronto 15 Sep 2019 and after many mistakes done by CIC like sending me invite without no zone time, no transfer of file from TO to VAN and requesting fingerprints twice and the long wait. I passed the interview with officer who was working from home and really nice for less than 10m. She assured me by the end of Summer I'll be a Canadian citizen and she promised that and she did it because 2 weeks after I had the ceremony and what a great ceremony. 20 participants and lasted 1.5 hours. Judge was soooo sweet and nice and apologized many times for long wait. They asked me about plans to travel I said NONE and told me 4 weeks for certificate which I received in 4 days. I am now applying for passport next Tuesday.

Wish you all the best and for the ones complaining about the process within 1 year I laughed because the Covid era , US were the ones complaining on social media and pushing ALL outlets to put pressure on minister.

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF RETAILATION ON SM or Twitter. Reach out for HELP and respectfully TWEET and follow the Minister.

I want afraid and touched doors with Senators and MPs and the results are here.

Good luck and I am moving to passport now.

I'm here for any help.

This blog helped me to expressed my frustration but sometimes just LET IT BE and do not stress over the process.

Farewell.

jss117

Star Member
May 14, 2014
First of all congrats on becoming a Canadian citizen. No one waited more than 2019 applicants due to covid and I am also a November 2019 applicant. I have my ceremony scheduled for august 14th but I haven’t received the official email with instructions yet. How many days before the citizenship ceremony did you get your official email with instructions?

Paoloartois

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
THANK YOU.
Actually I never check on my status online and I was on the beach and got the email. They resend it because the first one I did not have SEAT. Standard information and I received it 2 weeks prior the date DO NOT STRESS over IF you have any trip planned make sure TO HAVE PROOF to show. A good pair of scissors and BE AWARE while waiting for ALL participants EVERYONE can SEE each other .

Good luck.

Reactions: Dreamlad

Mevin23

Mar 24, 2021
My fellow bloggers,

After almost 3 years I became a citizen of Canada last week on Monday.
I applied PAPER on Toronto 15 Sep 2019 and after many mistakes done by CIC like sending me invite without no zone time, no transfer of file from TO to VAN and requesting fingerprints twice and the long wait. I passed the interview with officer who was working from home and really nice for less than 10m. She assured me by the end of Summer I'll be a Canadian citizen and she promised that and she did it because 2 weeks after I had the ceremony and what a great ceremony. 20 participants and lasted 1.5 hours. Judge was soooo sweet and nice and apologized many times for long wait. They asked me about plans to travel I said NONE and told me 4 weeks for certificate which I received in 4 days. I am now applying for passport next Tuesday.

Wish you all the best and for the ones complaining about the process within 1 year I laughed because the Covid era , US were the ones complaining on social media and pushing ALL outlets to put pressure on minister.

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF RETAILATION ON SM or Twitter. Reach out for HELP and respectfully TWEET and follow the Minister.

I want afraid and touched doors with Senators and MPs and the results are here.

Good luck and I am moving to passport now.

I'm here for any help.

This blog helped me to expressed my frustration but sometimes just LET IT BE and do not stress over the process.

Farewell.
Hi Paoloartois

Our dates are exactly same as yours.It is a family application me and my wife took the tests in July 2021.They did give an appointment to us for the oath in November 2021 and one day before the oath an officer called us and said there was a mistake, some security checks were not completed.So we have been waiting for 3 years now and all checks look completed at the tracker.We are still waiting for the oath.Do you reckon the Mandamus?

Thanks in advance