+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Determination Interview?

Je-an

Apr 20, 2018
Good afternoon.I received an email from CIC regarding my final determination of PR interview in Vancouver. In the email ,is says; please bring your photograph and all your family member included in the application INSIDE Canada.My application together with my husband and Son is processed inside Canada but they are currently living outside Canada.I really cannot understand

Je-an

Apr 20, 2018
Good afternoon.I received an email from CIC regarding my final determination of PR interview in Vancouver. In the email ,is says; please bring your photograph and all your family member included in the application INSIDE Canada.My application together with my husband and Son is processed inside Canada but they are currently living outside Canada.I really cannot understand because normally they will ask for a passport request. How they can come here? Should I apply for visa for them even if our PR got approved??
Thank you very much for your responses.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Good afternoon.I received an email from CIC regarding my final determination of PR interview in Vancouver. In the email ,is says; please bring your photograph and all your family member included in the application INSIDE Canada.My application together with my husband and Son is processed inside Canada but they are currently living outside Canada.I really cannot understand
This looks like the landing interview of an "inland" application. Did you file the wrong type of sponsorship?
Did you file spousal sponsorship inland while they live outside of Canada??

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
This looks like the landing interview of an "inland" application. Did you file the wrong type of sponsorship?
Replying to myself! LOL

I saw your other posts. It doesn't look like you are filing a family class sponsorship (sponsor them when you are ALREADY a PR). Please post your question in the appropriate section.
The process is different for your own PR application including them as your dependent.

Reactions: msb

Je-an

Apr 20, 2018
I am under Provincial Nominee Program with 2 Dependent.I am currently here in Canada and processed in IRCC Vancouver because its a complex case. All my files are correct and there medical is done outside Canada. I am not sure what is happening because they normally ask for passport request and now I think this is a new procedure.But I am not so sure.Huhuhu

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I am under Provincial Nominee Program with 2 Dependent.I am currently here in Canada and processed in IRCC Vancouver because its a complex case. All my files are correct and there medical is done outside Canada. I am not sure what is happening because they normally ask for passport request and now I think this is a new procedure.But I am not so sure.Huhuhu
Then post in the Provincial Nominee section. Members who visit that section know about PNP.
I have no idea.

Reactions: msb

sky2019

Jan 4, 2019
Hey guys, does anyone know after we receive copr how long it takes to book in order to get an interview in the city for an inland aplpicant? Typically Calgary and Edmonton offices? Also, do we just call cic and they would call us back for when we can book?
Thanks.

cat11

Feb 12, 2019
hello Je-an, it seems we have the same situation and wondering if your dependants finally got their COPR. I landed jan 3, and its over a month now, my husband has not received a request to send his passport, so he can land in Canada.

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Can i go to india after landing interview and come back within 2 weeks
I think it’s best to wait for your permanent residence card

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
As long as you have valid visa you can re-entry no problem but check first what documents you must show when you come back

Sukhjiwan

Mar 4, 2019
As long as you have valid visa you can re-entry no problem but check first what documents you must show when you come back
Pr card is needed to come back to canada
But that will come in like 2 months
And i heard from some people that i

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
That's incorrect. Once you have landed as a PR, you will need either your PR card or apply for PRTD at the country that you want to travel from to enter back to Canada.

If someone wants to leave to their home country and come back very soon, they will need to apply PRTD at their home country to re-enter to Canada. The time need for that to process depends on visa offices. (some in days some in weeks)

Other possibility is to get your PR card brought or send from family in Canada (that is possible if the person has trusted family in Canada and is staying long enough for the PR card to arrive and be delivered to home country)

Reactions: Calm2019