+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Determination Interview?

Sukhraj_k

Sep 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

My husband received an e-mail today that basically said "final determination for permanent residence interview" followed by a date and a list of items he needed to bring (passport, photos, documents...). Is this a landing interview? What can we expect?

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Hello everyone,

My husband received an e-mail today that basically said "final determination for permanent residence interview" followed by a date and a list of items he needed to bring (passport, photos, documents...). Is this a landing interview? What can we expect?
Yes that’s your landing interview! Congratulations!
It will last about 5min,they will ask simple questions like if you had dependents who wasn’t mentioned in the application,if you were denied to entry in the country and then bummm you will become PR!

When did you send your application?

Sukhraj_k

Sep 27, 2017
Yes that’s your landing interview! Congratulations!
It will last about 5min,they will ask simple questions like if you had dependents who wasn’t mentioned in the application,if you were denied to entry in the country and then bummm you will become PR!

When did you send your application?
That is such a relief! We recently had a baby girl (born last month- 2 months earlier than her original due date) so this is definitely most welcome news~
His application was received around July 4th of 2017.

Reactions: msb and gabrielasqs

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Nicee! I have seen so many people from July getting decision made and landing interview! I’m August inland and I can’t wait!!

ama25

May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-08-2016
Hi, congratulations.. I'd like to ask you which documents were you required to BRI for yhr interview and what province do you live in?.

dante1383

Aug 3, 2016
Hello everyone,

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me if you received a previous email saying that you will be called for an interview for final determination, and if so how much time passed between receiving that email and this current one

Sukhraj_k

Sep 27, 2017
Nicee! I have seen so many people from July getting decision made and landing interview! I’m August inland and I can’t wait!!
Hello again, would you happen to know if we would be able to pay the Right to Permanent Residency fee at the time of the interview? We're unable to pay online (having some log in issues). If we need to pay beforehand, can we go into the immigration centre without an appointment?

Sukhraj_k

Sep 27, 2017
Hi I was wondering if you could tell me if you received a previous email saying that you will be called for an interview for final determination, and if so how much time passed between receiving that email and this current one
We didn't receive any email before this one asking for a final determination interview

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Hello again, would you happen to know if we would be able to pay the Right to Permanent Residency fee at the time of the interview? We're unable to pay online (having some log in issues). If we need to pay beforehand, can we go into the immigration centre without an appointment?
Hi! I really don't know about it :/