+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Determination Interview?

Sukhraj_k

Sep 27, 2017
Hello, how did your interview go? I just received the same interview and it will be on September 13
It went really well! We were in and out in about 30 minutes c: lawyer told us beforehand that the decision is made before final determination interview. The interview is basically just to make sure you are who you said you were during the process. Good luck!

adityavirs

Sep 17, 2018
Hey i also got the same e-mail “final determination for permanent residence interview". I sponsered my wife in the application n she is not with me in canada.Can someone tell how she will receive her permanent residency as she is also added to the application and only i got the email (in name of me).

sachira@86

Jul 4, 2018
hey, I got a mail today asking to attend final permanent resident interview.. me and my wife were asked to bring both copies of confirmation of permanent resident document(which we don't have it yet) passport and all tempory resident documents if applicable.. Does anyone know what is the purpose of this interview?

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hey i also got the same e-mail “final determination for permanent residence interview". I sponsered my wife in the application n she is not with me in canada.Can someone tell how she will receive her permanent residency as she is also added to the application and only i got the email (in name of me).
Did you apply inland? Otherwise, she should be getting an invitation to interview in her local visa office.

adityavirs

Sep 17, 2018
do u have any idea what this interview about?
Yes if both of you are inland then both will get copr(conformation of permanent residency) and pr card will be mail to your address in 64 days. There will be normal questions asked you have to answer yes/no and your intials and signature and thats all

sachira@86

Jul 4, 2018
Yes if both of you are inland then both will get copr(conformation of permanent residency) and pr card will be mail to your address in 64 days. There will be normal questions asked you have to answer yes/no and your intials and signature and thats all
what type of questions they gonna ask?? any suggestions

adityavirs

Sep 17, 2018
what type of questions they gonna ask?? any suggestions
Don’t worry thats normal question from your file like name of your dependent. Any other depend then your wife. Any criminal history etc. you have to answer yes/ no . And then they will issue your n your spouse’s copr. Thats it enjoy n congrats to both.

sachira@86

Jul 4, 2018
Don’t worry thats normal question from your file like name of your dependent. Any other depend then your wife. Any criminal history etc. you have to answer yes/ no . And then they will issue your n your spouse’s copr. Thats it enjoy n congrats to both.
Hey.. thank u for the reply... me and my wife had interview yesterday... It took only 5 minutes.. they just asked whether v have any criminal records and whether v have dependents... in my interview email, they didn’t ask me to bring photoes.. but I took with photoes with me.. they ask photoes too.. anyway we got our copr and she said PR card will come within 2 months.. thank u for the advice..:

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
Can anyone help me ??
I got an email from ircc , how many days they would send me a date of interview ? My husband is a PR holder and live in canada i live in another city , so is a spousal sponsorship outland
This is the email :
Thank you for contacting IRCC Rome.
Please be advised that this application is currently in the queue for being interviewed in Tirana, Albania. A date has not been set yet. Please expect some time to pass before receiving notice of the next step.
If we require any additional information or a decision has been made, we will contact you.
Sincerely,
IRCC Rome

skrtina

Dec 13, 2018
Hey Aditya how did it go with you? Did you wife also get a interview request at a later date or did she directly get a passport request?