+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final decision

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Outland spousal sponsorship is classified as family class.
Yes. But they are submitted either online or to mailing address in Canada (before Sept 2022)
I don't realize that they can be mailed to London UK visa office.

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Yes. But they are submitted either online or to mailing address in Canada (before Sept 2022)
I don't realize that they can be mailed to London UK visa office.
Yes you are correct, I submitted it online and I had to select the country on the online application forms, that's what I meant.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Yes you are correct, I submitted it online and I had to select the country on the online application forms, that's what I meant.
I see. I think you mean PA's country of residence.
Some times, IRCC send application to be processed in different VO.

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
When you got the ready for visa email, did it show on the ECAS '' we sent correspondence on xx day''? Our ECAS changed to decision made June 2nd, just a couple days ago and we are still waiting for RFV.
Update: application status is now updated to approved on GC key just now.

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Update: application status is now updated to approved on GC key just now.
Update: Received passport and copr today. They sent the package the next day after GC Key status changed to Approved with valid document status and document number (number on visa sticker).

Divinite

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
Update: Received passport and copr today. They sent the package the next day after GC Key status changed to Approved with valid document status and document number (number on visa sticker).
Congrats! your's took quite a while, 6 weeks? What VAC office did u send it to?

We received the passport request email a few days ago, sending it out on Monday to the London VAC office in the UK, they also said their processing times are up to 6 weeks its crazy.

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Congrats! your's took quite a while, 6 weeks? What VAC office did u send it to?

We received the passport request email a few days ago, sending it out on Monday to the London VAC office in the UK, they also said their processing times are up to 6 weeks its crazy.
Exactly the same VAC, I had an appointment to drop it off at VFS Global London, UK on Apr 28.

Divinite

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
Exactly the same VAC, I had an appointment to drop it off at VFS Global London, UK on Apr 28.
Ah i see. What did you pay? For us, we paid Package Transmission, Assisted service (paper), one way courier within uk and SMS. We werent sure which ones needed to be paid so we did them all.

Also, We used royal mail special delivery by 1 pm tomorrow. Do they send an email the day they recieve it? or when did u receive anything about them getting it after u sent it?

would help us have a clearer picture, thanks

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Ah i see. What did you pay? For us, we paid Package Transmission, Assisted service (paper), one way courier within uk and SMS. We werent sure which ones needed to be paid so we did them all.

Also, We used royal mail special delivery by 1 pm tomorrow. Do they send an email the day they recieve it? or when did u receive anything about them getting it after u sent it?

would help us have a clearer picture, thanks
I dropped it off at London in person. And I only had it couriered to me in Oxford and it costs about 37-40 pounds and there were no options for me, I can’t remember the exact amount. VFS sent me sms when the package was sent by them to IRCC, and when it was received and under process by IRCC and when they sent it back to me.

Reactions: Divinite

Divinite

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
I dropped it off at London in person. And I only had it couriered to me in Oxford and it costs about 37-40 pounds and there were no options for me, I can’t remember the exact amount. VFS sent me sms when the package was sent by them to IRCC, and when it was received and under process by IRCC and when they sent it back to me.
after you gave them the package, how long until u received the first SMS that it was sent?

Divinite

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
The passport was received by the london office on wednesday and that very same day they sent the passport to vienna office where our application was being done.

Today got an email that the passport was receieved at the IRCC office and is under process.

this seems extremely fast.