+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final decision

Divinite

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
We have just receieved word from mp assistant:

“I spoke to an agent about an hour ago. Good news, all verification steps on this file have passed and we are just waiting for final decision which should come very soon. Once the approval is done, a Ready for Visa letter will be sent out shortly after.

Kindly advise our office when this letter is received so we can close this file.”

Everything has passed! Including criminality. Our previous sponsership we got denied as he was inadmissible. He is now admissible.

thoughts on when we might get the final decision letter?

Divinite

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
If anyone has already gotten their final decision/RFV can you let me know how long it took after all your verification steps passed?

jesephine 11

Oct 3, 2022
Good morning, how long ago you did your second medical exam and interview prior receiving the result from the MP? Thanks! I did the interview and 2nd medical exam 3 weeks ago.

Divinite

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
Good morning, how long ago you did your second medical exam and interview prior receiving the result from the MP? Thanks! I did the interview and 2nd medical exam 3 weeks ago.
We had no interview nor 2nd medical. Sorry but my timeline won't be any help to you since our case is quite different from most people

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
If anyone has already gotten their final decision/RFV can you let me know how long it took after all your verification steps passed?
I got pre-arrival and everything turned to "completed" on PR tracker on APR 12, and received the "Ready for visa" email on the APR 17 with the application number on the UCI section, then received a new "Ready for visa" email on APR 24 with the correct UCI.
However, I sent out my passport through VFS Global and it was received and under process by IRCC on MAY 2, yet I'm still waiting for them to send me back my passport, which exceeds the timeline (4 weeks) as indicated in the "Ready for visa" email
BTW it's still showing being processed on both PR tracker and GC key and they haven't been updated since pre-arrival.

Divinite

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
I got pre-arrival and everything turned to "completed" on PR tracker on APR 12, and received the "Ready for visa" email on the APR 17 with the application number on the UCI section, then received a new "Ready for visa" email on APR 24 with the correct UCI.
However, I sent out my passport through VFS Global and it was received and under process by IRCC on MAY 2, yet I'm still waiting for them to send me back my passport, which exceeds the timeline (4 weeks) as indicated in the "Ready for visa" email
BTW it's still showing being processed on both PR tracker and GC key and they haven't been updated since pre-arrival.
When you got the ready for visa email, did it show on the ECAS '' we sent correspondence on xx day''? Our ECAS changed to decision made June 2nd, just a couple days ago and we are still waiting for RFV.

Darren97

Star Member
May 18, 2022
When you got the ready for visa email, did it show on the ECAS '' we sent correspondence on xx day''? Our ECAS changed to decision made June 2nd, just a couple days ago and we are still waiting for RFV.
I applied online therefore ECAS is not available for me. I only have access to the new PR tracker and GC Key.