+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision Approved But No E-mail

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Guys i got a email that my account is updated then i checked On my account i got a message today this morning at 6:30 am.
Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

This means i got the visa?????:confused:

i have not
received any other mail . there is message on CIC ACCOUNT & PDF FILE READS....
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

so any idea whats happening ??o_O

My application is offline paper based applied via AGENT and I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN MY passport a !!!!! so why they asking for passport. VFS SHOWING UNDER PROCESSING

ANY IDEA??

Dr.Viper

May 22, 2018
Contact the vfs office where you applied, and inform them of this. ask them to send the passport, because most probably they still have it.

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Contact the vfs office where you applied, and inform them of this. ask them to send the passport, because most probably they still have it.
Called on there helpline no. They say co ordinate with delhi immigration services. They have given me email id

My consultant is saying. That you have linked the application thats why you got update earlier.

Still confused whether i got visa or not.

Dr.Viper

May 22, 2018
The message means of course that you have been approved for visa. You will have to wait a few days to see if they send the email or an update. Have you linked your offline application to online account? If not, do so, then you can see the details and emails there.

Reactions: Ravjot Kang

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
The message means of course that you have been approved for visa. You will have to wait a few days to see if they send the email or an update. Have you linked your offline application to online account? If not, do so, then you can see the details and emails there.
Linked bro. I have posted the final decision from the GC key account. That its been approved.

Hitman2345

May 18, 2018
Guys i got a email that my account is updated then i checked On my account i got a message today this morning at 6:30 am.
Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

This means i got the visa?????:confused:

i have not
received any other mail . there is message on CIC ACCOUNT & PDF FILE READS....
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on
your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.

so any idea whats happening ??o_O

My application is offline paper based applied via AGENT and I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN MY passport a !!!!! so why they asking for passport. VFS SHOWING UNDER PROCESSING

ANY IDEA??
Wen did u apply

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
How to do that
1. Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
2. Click on continue to Gckey
3. If you have already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
4. After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
5. Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
6. Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
7. Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
8. Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
9. Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
10. Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
11. Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
12. Next search for your application.
13. Your application will be found and can be linked.