+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision Approved But No E-mail

SimranjeetS98

May 11, 2018
1. Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
2. Click on continue to Gckey
3. If you have already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
4. After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
5. Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
6. Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
7. Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
8. Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
9. Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
10. Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
11. Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
12. Next search for your application.
13. Your application will be found and can be linked.
HI Ravjot,

Congratulations !!

I do not have surname on my passport. It is just Given Name: Simranjeet Singh. So I am unable to link my application online because I can'l leave it blank and also not working with surname and given name as Simranjeet Singh.

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
HI Ravjot,

Congratulations !!

I do not have surname on my passport. It is just Given Name: Simranjeet Singh. So I am unable to link my application online because I can'l leave it blank and also not working with surname and given name as Simranjeet Singh.
if you have tried leaving it blank and writing your given name in surname i think there is no other option until you get your student acknowledgment letter it will contain UCI NO AND APPLICATION NO. using that u can also link

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Passport not dispatched till now.

Any one here whoes visa is approved. And his or her passport is dispatched??
New Delhi VFS only.

My application apprived on 24th may. Got a request to submit passport ( confusion ). Passport with Delhi High Commission (confirmed ).

manju1752

May 2, 2018

New Delhi VFS only.

My application apprived on 24th may. Got a request to submit passport ( confusion ). Passport with Delhi High Commission (confirmed ).
yours is university application right applied on 27 april right?

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
me too applied on 27 april online under spp still waiting for visa decision bro. do you have any idea when can i expect decision on visa
You will get it soon. No one can predict how they process files. Just link it online. You will get most recent update over there.

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab

New Delhi VFS only.

Anyone ?? Delhi vfs

Alex87M

May 30, 2018
I have applied online, when my application is sumitted I recive 3 e-mails confirmation, successfully submitted and request for bio metric.. next day 20 May i received another e-mail it says to review the messege log on to your account.. and i open my account there no new messenge only 3 msg that I recive at the time of submission.. what should i do.. and also i been a week i have submitted my bio metric but in my account it says your action is required.. ???

Reactions: Ravjot Kang

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
I have applied online, when my application is sumitted I recive 3 e-mails confirmation, successfully submitted and request for bio metric.. next day 20 May i received another e-mail it says to review the messege log on to your account.. and i open my account there no new messenge only 3 msg that I recive at the time of submission.. what should i do.. and also i been a week i have submitted my bio metric but in my account it says your action is required.. ???
i think they have not updated it in your account.. so it may take time