+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision Approved But No E-mail

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Hi Ravjot,
I also applied on 27 April, Status changed to dispatched on 31st May. Passport in transit now on courier.

Also, unable to link to CIC due to no surname in name.

Waiting for passport delivery.
Thanks for the info bro
In my case thier is a confusion. I have applied offline 27. But linked it online on 30 april.

On online account final decision is approved. Request for passport. But my passport is with them already. I m really worried.

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Till now. Vfs show. Under processing. Are they waiting for my passport. I have mailed them. Send them case specific enquiry. Raised technical issue. But no reply.

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Till now. Vfs show. Under processing. Are they waiting for my passport. I have mailed them. Send them case specific enquiry. Raised technical issue. But no reply.
At times it shows like that only on vfs site.. so don’t panic .. it happened with one of my friend too .. call vfs and enquire about your status, they will update you if your passport has been dispatched :)

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
At times it shows like that only on vfs site.. so don’t panic .. it happened with one of my friend too .. call vfs and enquire about your status, they will update you if your passport has been dispatched :)
Bro on vfs site it show. Under processing. But on cic account it show approved and request for passport.

My concern is that. My passport is submitted. I have called vfs they say its with Delhi High Commission.

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Bro on vfs site it show. Under processing. But on cic account it show approved and request for passport.

My concern is that. My passport is submitted. I have called vfs they say its with Delhi High Commission.
So why the embassy is asking me to submit passport. With in 30
Days.

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017

I’m not bro ;) sister
Forget about what vfs site shows , it happens at times due to system error .. if they said that your passport is with embassy itself then don’t worry.. write an email to embassy about this situation . Don’t forget to mention your student application number in the subject line in order to get reply soon ...
And congratulations on getting visa :)

Reactions: Ravjot Kang

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
I’m not bro ;) sister
Forget about what vfs site shows , it happens at times due to system error .. if they said that your passport is with embassy itself then don’t worry.. write an email to embassy about this situation . Don’t forget to mention your student application number in the subject line in order to get reply soon ...
And congratulations on getting visa :)
Ohh sorry sis.
Yes i have mailed delhi office about the situation. But still worried about visa. Because i got update on online account on 24 may. So 8 days passport not dispatched.
On the PDF file under online account it show. Submit passport in 30 days or your application will be refused. I was worring that if i keep on waiting what will happen.