+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision Approved But No E-mail

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Ohh sorry sis.
Yes i have mailed delhi office about the situation. But still worried about visa. Because i got update on online account on 24 may. So 8 days passport not dispatched.
On the PDF file under online account it show. Submit passport in 30 days or your application will be refused. I was worring that if i keep on waiting what will happen.
I know this is very tensed situation .. you have to deal it with ease .. if you are from Delhi then visit VFS once and get hold of the situation .. you never know if it’s still with vfs only, it rarely happens but better be clear from them ..

Reactions: Ravjot Kang

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Hmm. Same is written in mine too plus request for original passport.

This is the only thing worring me.

What if they change the status after few days.
Once approved means approved only .. it won’t change... btw when did you email embassy explaining about this situation ?

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
I know this is very tensed situation .. you have to deal it with ease .. if you are from Delhi then visit VFS once and get hold of the situation .. you never know if it’s still with vfs only, it rarely happens but better be clear from them ..
I am not from delhi almost 500 km away. I have mailed Delhi High Commission. Called vfs. They say its with them.

So if my passport is with delhi office. Why didn’t they stamp and dispatched till now. Its been 8 days.

Ravjot Kang

Apr 23, 2018
Punjab
Once approved means approved only .. it won’t change... btw when did you email embassy explaining about this situation ?
After i checked the online account on cic. I called vfs they assured me its with delhi embassy. Then i called in embassy. Operator said to email. I mailed on 28 may. Monday.

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
I am not from delhi almost 500 km away. I have maild Delhi High Commission. Called vfs. They say its with them.

So if mu passport is with delhi office. Why didn’t they stamp and dispatched till now. Its been 8 days.
Your point is valid .. If the status is approved and passport is with them then it should have reached to you by now.. wait till Monday . I’m sure you will get an update !! If not then take a action

Reactions: Ravjot Kang