Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
Hi All

Finally applying for a passport, currently filling up my forms

I have a dilemma and wanted an advice on a certain aspect

In the citizenship certificate my given name is blank and my surname is 2 names (John Doe)

I would like John to be my given name and Doe to be my last name, can I fill it like that in the passport application as it’s not a change in name, just the format. Or will i have to fill the passport application with given name blank and surname as John Doe as in the certificate ?

Also, for my 2 ID proof do I have to take copies and submit with the application? Or they will just see it and give it back to me ?

Kindly advise.

CANADA-1

Jan 17, 2017
Hi All

Finally applying for a passport, currently filling up my forms

I have a dilemma and wanted an advice on a certain aspect

In the citizenship certificate my given name is blank and my surname is 2 names (John Doe)

I would like John to be my given name and Doe to be my last name, can I fill it like that in the passport application as it’s not a change in name, just the format. Or will i have to fill the passport application with given name blank and surname as John Doe as in the certificate ?

Also, for my 2 ID proof do I have to take copies and submit with the application? Or they will just see it and give it back to me ?

Kindly advise.
need name as per your citizen ship certificate same as 2pcs id in persion ID and certificate return right away after verify

Reactions: tbear