+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fill education in profile for bachelor’s and master’s dual degree course (urgent)

Chinky16

Mar 10, 2018
Hi all,

I need urgent help for filling my education. I have done a dual degree 5 year course of b.tech and M.tech from 2009 to 2014. I got my credentials evaluated by WES and as per their report:
Canadian equilance summary
Masters degree

Credential analysis:
Canadanian equivalance: bachelors and masters degree

Therefore while filling my express entry profile I filled it as one degree 2009 to 2014 and selected it as masters. Now I have received the ITA.

However from my institution I had received 2 separate degree one in 2013 for bachelors and one in 2014 for masters, however my transcript is combined with all the semeter marks for bachelors and masters semesters.

So, could you please suggest if:
1. I should keep the education as masters only from 2009 to 2014 even though I have 2 separate degrees and explain it in LOE.

Or

2. I should make two separate education entries, one from 2009 to may 2013 for bachelors and then from Jun 2013 to may 2014 for masters as per my degrees even though the course was integrated.

Please help I am running out of time.

ramakanthd92

Feb 6, 2021
Hi,

I am in a similar situation now (I completed my BTech + MTech (Integrate dual degree) during 2009 - 2014 from IIT Roorkee), Just wanted to check if you can help me with some details, on how you applied for the WES evaluation

1. Have you entered and uploaded both degrees as credentials to WES for evaluation or only shared Masters as a credential ?
2. What did you select
a) Masters(Intergrated Degree)
b) Bachelors / Masters (Integrated Degree)
c) Masters
3. What are dates of start and completion that you have provided in your ECA application, as both of my degrees have same end date.

Thanks in advance.