12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
giogenre said:
ano ba ang magandang pang payment ng application fee? bank draft o demand draft? ano ba difference ng dalawa? how to get demand/bank draft. First time ko kumuha nito. I'm not leaning on credit card payment.

thanks!
I paid thru credit card. dami advantage: kung papagawa ka bank draft, may charge, sa credit card wala, mabilis mo malalaman if accepted papers mo ng CIO via credit (my credit card company sents me text messages sa lahat ng transactions), kung draft, kailangan mo pa puntahan and kulitin ang bank kung naencash na.

PeRSiST

Aug 15, 2011
giogenre said:
ano ba ang magandang pang payment ng application fee? bank draft o demand draft? ano ba difference ng dalawa? how to get demand/bank draft. First time ko kumuha nito. I'm not leaning on credit card payment.

thanks!
The advantage of DD and BD is that I've never heard of anyone who paid using this mode get turned down by CIC due to non-payment of the processing fee.

But, if you call your credit card company and inform them that you will be expecting a credit charge from Canada, this will negate the disadvantage of using CC. Using your CC is free; no extra payment for the draft. You can also check your transactions online so you'll know if your payment has been encashed.

It might be a good idea to call your credit card company twice to verify your instructions (two different occasions); just to be sure.

Good luck!

jotash

Aug 18, 2011
PeRSiST said:
The advantage of DD and BD is that I've never heard of anyone who paid using this mode get turned down by CIC due to non-payment of the processing fee.

But, if you call your credit card company and inform them that you will be expecting a credit charge from Canada, this will negate the disadvantage of using CC. Using your CC is free; no extra payment for the draft. You can also check your transactions online so you'll know if your payment has been encashed.

It might be a good idea to call your credit card company twice to verify your instructions (two different occasions); just to be sure.

Good luck!

Hi PerSist,

Can I use the credit card of my friend, because the credit limit on my own credit card would not suffice the total amount I should pay for my processing fee.

Thanks.

Jotash

jotash

Aug 18, 2011
PeRSiST said:

Good luck!

jotash

Aug 18, 2011
HI PerSist,

Can I use the credit card of my friend to pay my processing fee. My own credit card has a lower
credit limit, di kasya dun sa processing fee that I have to pay. That is why my option is
to pay by BD.

Thanks for your advice.

jotash

PeRSiST

Aug 15, 2011
jotash said:
HI PerSist,

Can I use the credit card of my friend to pay my processing fee. My own credit card has a lower
credit limit, di kasya dun sa processing fee that I have to pay. That is why my option is
to pay by BD.

Thanks for your advice.

jotash
Hi Jotash...

If you look at the form...
w w w.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf

There is an option for a different "Name of Payer" which means YES, you can use your friend's credit card.

Good luck! :)

jotash

Aug 18, 2011
PeRSiST said:
Hi Jotash...

If you look at the form...
w w w.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf

There is an option for a different "Name of Payer" which means YES, you can use your friend's credit card.

Good luck! :)
Thanks very much PerSist.

jotash

Aug 18, 2011
REYNOLD said:
AH ok ganun naman pla may job offer na sa NZL...you can actually leave for new zealand and just inform VO about your change in address and new job in NZL. regading sa bank account, you can withdraw it but just dont close the account kasi yun na yung info na binigay nyo na nagdeposit kayo....kasi dati merong case na kung saaan na-close yung account nya... na-deny sya kasi sabi fraud daw yung info...so just to be same...wag nyo lng i-close...then at a later stage, kapag humingi sila ng Proof of Fund again, send mo pa rin yung account sa pinas plus yung savings nyo sa NZL... gawin nyo na rin yungmedicals ny kasi next month na alis nyo diba to NZL baka kasi may additional meds edi magawa nyo na bago pa kayo maka-alis...ang and visa for Canada is valis for one-year based on the date of your medical exam. tanong ko lng...sino ba principal applicant nyo for Canada? kasi kung ang husband mo ang principal applicant, medyo mahihitrap kayo sa transfer nyan kasi nga magkakaroon kayo ng contract with NZL employer...nonethelsess maganda pa rin na may work na kaagad pag lipat tulad ng sa ZL ofer sa inyo. mahirap in daw maghananp ng work sa canada.
Hi Reynold,

I am new in this Forum. Yon bang amount ng bank balance sa bank at the time the bank issued a certification should be exactly the same at the time na mag verify ang visa office? Paano kung nabawasan yong bank balance dahil di maiwasan?

Thank you very much for your reply.

Jotash

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
hello there..any july 13th applicants using a mode of payment as bank draft?any news regarding encashment ? esp those BPI clients..thanks 8)

jotash

Aug 18, 2011
jotash said:
Thanks very much PerSist.
Hi PerSist,

I have another question. I am planning to apply under 1233 NOC (insurance adjuster and claims examiner). I am presently working in a national government office. My position title at the moment is different from this. I do a lot of multi-tasking.

I was given a designation since 2007 to perform the functions of an Agency Authorized Officer (AAO) responsible in approving loans applied for at the GSIS of my co-workers in the office. Approving loans has been delegated by GSIS to all government offices thru AAOs.They provide AAOs with a log-in ID and password and we approve loans by entering a link in their website.

NOC 1233 is very specific with the word “claims”. Is approving loans also considered as part of those “claims”? I am planning to get a certification from GSIS that I am one of their AAOs. I will also attach the memo order of my previous Director designating me as AAO since 2007. I shall also ask my present Director to issue me a reference letter stating again my designation because until now I perform the roles of AAO aside from my other duties and functions.

Thanks very much for your advice.

Jotash

jotash

Aug 18, 2011
REYNOLD said:
HINDI TAYO EXActly the same, pero sa mga dates ng duty ko nag-ooverlap sila. bakc then i was teaching in college part-time, then full-time working sa office nman...i submtted for both jobs. just make sure that in your certificate of employment naka-indicate and duty-hours/days, salary mo, duties and resposibilities mo, company profile, among others..kasi yun ang titingnan nila.
Hi Reynold,

I have a question. I am planning to apply under 1233 NOC (insurance adjuster and claims examiner). I am presently working in a national government office. My position title at the moment is different from this. But I do a lot of multi-tasking.

I was given a designation since 2007 to perform the functions of an Agency Authorized Officer (AAO) responsible in approving loans applied for at the GSIS of my co-workers in the office. Approving loans has been delegated by GSIS to all government offices thru AAOs.They provide AAOs with a log-in ID and password and we approve loans by entering a link in their website.

NOC 1233 is very specific with the word “claims”. Is approving loans also considered as part of those “claims”? I am planning to get a certification from GSIS that I am one of their AAOs. I will also attach the memo order of my previous Director designating me as AAO since 2007. I shall also ask my present Director to issue me a reference letter stating again my designation because until now I perform the roles of AAO aside from my other duties and functions.

Jotash

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
jotash said:
Hi Reynold,

I have a question. I am planning to apply under 1233 NOC (insurance adjuster and claims examiner). I am presently working in a national government office. My position title at the moment is different from this. But I do a lot of multi-tasking.

Jotash
Hi Jotash,

Other than the title, what is important is your role and the tasks that you do in your work. When fill up the application, make sure that it cross reference to the duties listed in the NOC. Certification from your employer would definitely be a big help in helping the IO understand the nature of your work.

You may also want to check other related Migrating to Canada information on that link.

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
mga sir/seniors, bago lang ako sa forums na to. im planning to apply sa November this year. may question lang regarding relatives, pwde ba yung pinsan? kasi yung pinsan ng wife ko nandon sa canada. malalaki na yung mga anak ng pinsan niya. kung hindi pwede ung pinsan kasi base sa website walang nakasulat na 'cousin'. so pwede kaya yung mga anak ng pinsan nya as neice/nephew tama ba? (but 2nd degree nga lang yun)
PLS HELP. thank you so much!

Jeff

jotash

Aug 18, 2011
heatspine said:
Hi Jotash,

Other than the title, what is important is your role and the tasks that you do in your work. When fill up the application, make sure that it cross reference to the duties listed in the NOC. Certification from your employer would definitely be a big help in helping the IO understand the nature of your work.

You may also want to check other related Migrating to Canada information on that link.
Hi heatspine,

Thanks for your reply. I'll continue preparing my papers.

When you applied do you have a job offer from your proposed employer? What I understand is that you
are already in Canada.

Another question, the day you arrive at Canada, did the the immigration officers verified your proof of
funds before you were allowed to enter the vancouver port?

Salamat for your help.

GOD Bless.

jotash

carabelli

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeffrey23 said:
mga sir/seniors, bago lang ako sa forums na to. im planning to apply sa November this year. may question lang regarding relatives, pwde ba yung pinsan? kasi yung pinsan ng wife ko nandon sa canada. malalaki na yung mga anak ng pinsan niya. kung hindi pwede ung pinsan kasi base sa website walang nakasulat na 'cousin'. so pwede kaya yung mga anak ng pinsan nya as neice/nephew tama ba? (but 2nd degree nga lang yun)
PLS HELP. thank you so much!

Jeff
Sorry bro...........i think only up to your aunt or uncle.......cousins is not included (not even your if his your 1st degree cousin)