13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
dragonbox said:
Hello Everyone. I'm new in this thread. I am a 2013 QSW applicant.Lodged last October 2013 and recieved my AOR last June 2014. I have 57 points in the assessment. I would like to ask your opinion guys regarding what I received last August 5,2014 from MIDI thru an email, the following below is stated in the email:

"Subject: Your Application for Certificate of Selection of Quebec

Sir,

We inform you that your file is awaiting a decision. We will communicate with you again when a decision is made."

I am not expecting, but I'm hoping to be waived from the interview. What does this really mean? Thank you very much to those who are willing to answer my query and can share some similar experience with this.

Again, thank you very much guys. Have a great day!

Congrats u will soon get ur csq.

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Waiting for the Medical Request
Interview........
Waived, CSQ Received August 19,2014
Shery84 thank you. I did received my CSQ last week, but it was dated august 19. Praise God! Hoping to hear also some good news about all of your application. Lets continue to pray and have lots of patience. Good luck..!

cesbien

Aug 25, 2014
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
28-03-2016 - Still wating for ECAS change
dragonbox said:
Shery84 thank you. I did received my CSQ last week, but it was dated august 19. Praise God! Hoping to hear also some good news about all of your application. Lets continue to pray and have lots of patience. Good luck..!
Hi dragonbox, congratulations! I just started using this forum. I received my AOR last November 2013, and applied for Haiyan processing. However, I haven't received any updates ever since.

Will they confirm if your application has been prioritized? I've never received any confirmation, whatsoever.

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
cesbien said:
Hi dragonbox, congratulations! I just started using this forum. I received my AOR last November 2013, and applied for Haiyan processing. However, I haven't received any updates ever since.

Will they confirm if your application has been prioritized? I've never received any confirmation, whatsoever.
Thanks Cesbien. My consultant called the MIDI last June to ask if i am included in the Haiyan Processing, unfortunately the officer whom my consultant talked to did not say that my file is on the priority. For this reason, i asked my consultant if we could send an appeal of consideration so that i would be included on the priority because I did send a haiyan letter last nov 25 2013 and received a reply/acknowledgement. Then after a month i received the letter that im awaiting a decision then after 2 weeks received my csq.. Kindly follow up it to your agency/consultant if ur file is under the haiyan.. Hope to hear good news about your application also,

cesbien

Aug 25, 2014
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
28-03-2016 - Still wating for ECAS change
dragonbox said:
For this reason, i asked my consultant if we could send an appeal of consideration so that i would be included on the priority because I did send a haiyan letter last nov 25 2013 and received a reply/acknowledgement. Then after a month i received the letter that im awaiting a decision then after 2 weeks received my csq..
Pardon my curiosity, but how did you send an appeal for consideration? I applied for Haiyan processing only around February 2014. Would the date be a factor? Or, will they only prioritize extreme cases, where a family member has died?

Thanks!

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
cesbien said:
Pardon my curiosity, but how did you send an appeal for consideration? I applied for Haiyan processing only around February 2014. Would the date be a factor? Or, will they only prioritize extreme cases, where a family member has died?

Thanks!
I made a letter of an appeal and my consultant sent it to the MIDI. I had a reason to appeal because i sent a haiyan letter indicating that we were affected (house) last nov 25, 2013 and received an electronic reply from the MIDI that they did received my letter that lead to my assumption that I should be included in the haiyan processing because i received their acknowledgement (electronic reply). I think the time you sent your letter (haiyan request) is a factor . But do try to ask your consultant to call the midi and ask them if your in the priority list if not try also sending an appeal.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Hi guys, may I ask, does anyone know what is the average processing timeline (non-prioritized) for the CSQ applicants from the Philippines???? We applied in May 2014, just got our FN last August. The official website says 40 + months. Is it really that long???

My husband is a nurse, filipino (and I'm Chinese, by nationality). He quited his job to move to Manila to study French in the AF there full time. There's no way he could improve his French efficiently, unless he studies it full time, as there is no AF in his city. And the job of being a nurse in Philippines is too tedious, and the schedule is messing up one's biological clock. We will need to sit for a French interview as we are 2 points short from the benchmark.

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
dragonbox said:
Woww congratz again for ur csq that is too fast . That's what I was hoping for u. I wish we could get this special thing sooner . Best of luck for ur federal process.

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
shery84 said:
Woww congratz again for ur csq that is too fast . That's what I was hoping for u. I wish we could get this special thing sooner . Best of luck for ur federal process.

Thank you Shery84! Im hoping that you'll have your positive updates soon on your application! Good luck!

tin1087

Aug 30, 2014
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
biq hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
file open 17-06-2014,DD encashed 26-06-2014,..waiting for my file no.
IELTS Request
not yet.waiting for my file no. so that i can send my ielts result
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
asap pls.
LANDED..........
2015 pls..heheh..gods will
dragonbox said:
Thanks Cesbien. My consultant called the MIDI last June to ask if i am included in the Haiyan Processing, unfortunately the officer whom my consultant talked to did not say that my file is on the priority. For this reason, i asked my consultant if we could send an appeal of consideration so that i would be included on the priority because I did send a haiyan letter last nov 25 2013 and received a reply/acknowledgement. Then after a month i received the letter that im awaiting a decision then after 2 weeks received my csq.. Kindly follow up it to your agency/consultant if ur file is under the haiyan.. Hope to hear good news about your application also,
hi dragonbox its true that the officer does not confirm f ur in a priority list coz i also called them.i lodged my application las march 17,2014 den upto now i have not received yet a letter of my file n.or AoR.last friday i called midi and said that my file was already open last june 17 and encash the DD by june 26.thdthe oficer said to wait for the letter.im a typhon haiyan victim.the cove letter of my aplication was stated that we were victims but i did not appeal to be in priority procesing.as i've read in their website that aplications that were submited until march 31,2014 wil be in priority.i belong to it but i am woried that i did not appeal in da leter.den i was not able to send the request electronicaly coz i dont have a file no.yet.if in case i have already a file no.can i send a letter of appeal to them.?pls.give advice.tnx

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
tin1087 said:
hi dragonbox its true that the officer does not confirm f ur in a priority list coz i also called them.i lodged my application las march 17,2014 den upto now i have not received yet a letter of my file n.or AoR.last friday i called midi and said that my file was already open last june 17 and encash the DD by june 26.thdthe oficer said to wait for the letter.im a typhon haiyan victim.the cove letter of my aplication was stated that we were victims but i did not appeal to be in priority procesing.as i've read in their website that aplications that were submited until march 31,2014 wil be in priority.i belong to it but i am woried that i did not appeal in da leter.den i was not able to send the request electronicaly coz i dont have a file no.yet.if in case i have already a file no.can i send a letter of appeal to them.?pls.give advice.tnx
Hi Tin1087! Same case with my friend, he lodged his application early march 2014 and sent a haiyan letter together with his file. He got his AOR maybe early july but we were hoping that his file will be processed under the haiyan processing. So we are in the process of talking to our consultant if he can do same to make an appeal.I clearly stated at the end of my haiyan letter that i am requesting the MIDI to include me in the priority processing (haiyan). In my case, i received a acknowledgement letter from them that led me to believe that they have received my request last nov 2013, i think they have considered my appeal because its not my fault that my file was not open early and the haiyan processing ended before my file got to be opened. Yup! I think you can file for an appeal to MIDI especially you now have your file number. Just state in your letter request that you lodged or passed your application with the haiyan letter included in your envelope before the cut off last march 31. Hope this answers your questions. Good luck

tin1087

Aug 30, 2014
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
biq hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
file open 17-06-2014,DD encashed 26-06-2014,..waiting for my file no.
IELTS Request
not yet.waiting for my file no. so that i can send my ielts result
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
asap pls.
LANDED..........
2015 pls..heheh..gods will
thank u very much dragonboxx

melodie0716

Sep 7, 2013
Hi I'm new here. I have received my file number this last septmber . I logged my application last June 2 2014. I'm wondering how long will it takes for me to receive my interview date? And what usually the question? Kinakabahn po aq ng sobra ;D. And about french language.. Anu po ba un dapt Itake? At magkano po un"
Thanku po

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
melodie0716 said:
Hi I'm new here. I have received my file number this last septmber . I logged my application last June 2 2014. I'm wondering how long will it takes for me to receive my interview date? And what usually the question? Kinakabahn po aq ng sobra ;D. And about french language.. Anu po ba un dapt Itake? At magkano po un"
Thanku po
Be patient. Official website says 40 months, and this is only for checking documents, excluding the preliminary and the selection review.
But being a nurse could make that time shorter.

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
dragonbox said:
Thank you Shery84! Im hoping that you'll have your positive updates soon on your application! Good luck!
Thnx alot for the wishes dragonbox. N best of luck for the federal.