+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

x-y

Jul 27, 2014
bluesky04 said:
try up diliman (classes going on for french 1)3640
ateneo de manila 5k
berlitz
up and admu regular ang french class nla however per cycle sila while si berlitz i think u nid to form a group, as for materials um i suggest try youtube search mo si imagiers dami nyang videos dun as for book umm wala po ako idea hehe
Thank you po sa suggestion. :)

Almonde

Jul 23, 2014
jzumari said:
I sent my credential assessment to MICC last April ata or March.. Pero May nila na-credit yung Credit Card na ni-list ko dun. No news yet since then :D

Nagpatranslate ako ng TOR sa LexCode sa Makati (the office building in front of LandMark), P800 per page ata yun I forgot. They have this seal, certificate and translated page of my TOR. Yung Form137 ko naman kinulit ko yung HS school ko na i-pure English nila yun and spell-out ang acronyms kaya di ko na pina-translate sa LexCode
Thankyou!ü ung ngtnong ako s UST they just gave me nlng ung english translation ng filipino subjects then iaattach q nlng s TOR ko when I send them to MICC this week. I did not know na I need n mgpawvaluate sa MICC, well, thanks again!ü

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Waiting for the Medical Request
Interview........
Waived, CSQ Received August 19,2014
Hello Everyone. I'm new in this thread. I am a 2013 QSW applicant.Lodged last October 2013 and recieved my AOR last June 2014. I have 57 points in the assessment. I would like to ask your opinion guys regarding what I received last August 5,2014 from MIDI thru an email, the following below is stated in the email:

"Subject: Your Application for Certificate of Selection of Quebec

Sir,

We inform you that your file is awaiting a decision. We will communicate with you again when a decision is made."

I am not expecting, but I'm hoping to be waived from the interview. What does this really mean? Thank you very much to those who are willing to answer my query and can share some similar experience with this.

Again, thank you very much guys. Have a great day!

x-y

Jul 27, 2014
Hi. I wanna ask what if I shift my career here in the Philippines from a staff nurse to a medical encoder, given the reason that nurses are underpaid here. Will it affect my application in Quebec if I try to apply for a job in the hospital there? My ninong kase who's in Toronto told me not to quit my job here while waiting because of safe practice daw diyan sa Canada.

froscon

Aug 13, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal Quebec
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2014
Nomination.....
in Gods' perfect time
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
still waiting
Med's Request
still waiting
Med's Done....
still waiting
Interview........
still waiting
Passport Req..
still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
still waiting
Hi everyone! I am new here in this forum. I applied using a consultancy in Canada last Jan 2014. I submitted all my nursing credentials, work experience docs, ielts 6.5 GT and police clearances. They submitted my papers in Montreal. GOt my AOR last May 29 :D. Now I am just waiting for my CSQ. I hope that they will not require me to sit the interview since I have a total of 58 points already.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
x-y said:
Hi. I wanna ask what if I shift my career here in the Philippines from a staff nurse to a medical encoder, given the reason that nurses are underpaid here. Will it affect my application in Quebec if I try to apply for a job in the hospital there? My ninong kase who's in Toronto told me not to quit my job here while waiting because of safe practice daw diyan sa Canada.
It will not affect your application but I have to agree with your ninong. Just think of it as an investment for the future.

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
dragonbox said:
Hello Everyone. I'm new in this thread. I am a 2013 QSW applicant.Lodged last October 2013 and recieved my AOR last June 2014. I have 57 points in the assessment. I would like to ask your opinion guys regarding what I received last August 5,2014 from MIDI thru an email, the following below is stated in the email:

Sir,

We inform you that your file is awaiting a decision. We will communicate with you again when a decision is made."

I am not expecting, but I'm hoping to be waived from the interview. What does this really mean? Thank you very much to those who are willing to answer my query and can share some similar experience with this.

From where ka ng submit? From philippines? Ang bilis ng sau

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
richardrn said:
From where ka ng submit? From philippines? Ang bilis ng sau
Applied from the philippines po. Napabilis po siguro kasi i applied for the haiyan processing. But my AOR took longer the usual po. Any assumptions po on what is this letter is all about? Thank you

elmer20

Oct 25, 2013
x-y said:
hi same here. medical coder din ako ngayon. sana okay lang yun. aor received june 2014 but was dated last may.

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
richardrn said:
I think in the process na ang papers mo. Once ma verify, csq na. Sabi awaiting decision na daw.
Really hoping for that also po Sir Richardrn.. Iniisip ko po kasi it can go both ways: csq or interview. If for interview, super short notice n talaga kasi end of next month n yung start ng interview mission sa cebu. Really crossing my fingers. Hopefully CSQ n nga. Thanks po sir. Goodluck to our applications..

froscon

Aug 13, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal Quebec
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2014
Nomination.....
in Gods' perfect time
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
still waiting
Med's Request
still waiting
Med's Done....
still waiting
Interview........
still waiting
Passport Req..
still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
still waiting
dragonbox said:

Sir,

Wow! I think they really prioritized your application because you applied under haiyan processing. :) Goodluck po and I hope youll receive your CSQ soon.

As of the moment the cap has been reached. 6500 slots have been given already for those who applied between august 2013 to march 2014. They reopened it last April 1 2014 . Ambilis napuno. Weew.

dragonbox

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HongKong
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
AOR Received.
June 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
froscon said:
Wow! I think they really prioritized your application because you applied under haiyan processing. :) Goodluck po and I hope youll receive your CSQ soon.

As of the moment the cap has been reached. 6500 slots have been given already for those who applied between august 2013 to march 2014. They reopened it last April 1 2014 . Ambilis napuno. Weew.
Thank you very much Froscon. I do hope that the next update will be the CSQ na. Hoping for any good updates din po about your application. Good luck po s atin lahat.

Oo nga ang bilis napuno. Hopefully the processing of applications will be faster na.

yagitRN

Aug 22, 2014
bosschips said:
It will not affect your application but I have to agree with your ninong. Just think of it as an investment for the future.
Tingin niyo ba sir malaki ang pagasa na semplang sa interview pag di clinical yung current job mo? Tingin ko kasi yung medical coding di nila iaaccept as RN experience. Wala kasing info tungkol sa mga applicants na walang Paid clinical experience eh :(