Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
AOR Received.
18-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I (We) decided to sign up with an agency. The problem is chinecheck pa raw nila thoroughly (?) before isubmit sa Quebec which could take about two weeks. Worried lang ako kasi April na baka sooner e bigla na lang di na tumanggap ng nurses for QSW.

pochiliit

Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Together with Application
yinyang said:
I (We) decided to sign up with an agency. The problem is chinecheck pa raw nila thoroughly (?) before isubmit sa Quebec which could take about two weeks. Worried lang ako kasi April na baka sooner e bigla na lang di na tumanggap ng nurses for QSW.
Hi ano agency nyu po?

pongpong1984

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2011
Doc's Request.
additional-French Diploma (March 21, 2012)
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
December 28, 2011
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
April 30, 2013 (started visa processing)
Med's Request
July 23, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013
Interview........
waived (received CSQ on February 25, 2013)
Passport Req..
September 11, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 18, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2014
yinyang said:
Two weeks would be too long...

pulsar123

Apr 6, 2014
Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to help my wife's nephew (who just graduated in the Philippines with a BS in nursing diploma) to immigrate to Canada to practice nursing here. Could anyone please guide us here - what steps need to be taken, and in what order? My relative plans to take the nursing board exam in the Philippines (this is important, right?), and my understanding is he also needs at least 6 months of paid full-time employment in nursing in the Philippines (is it correct?). We live in Ontario, but my wife's sister lives in Montreal (they have a house there) - will it help? Judging from the points, it looks like good French language skills give much more (12-16 points) than 6-23 months job experience (only 4 points). So perhaps he should spend next 6-12 months studying French rather than working as a nurse? (Especially as I'm hearing that finding a paid job for a newly graduated nurse is almost impossible in the Philippines).

So what steps to take with this background?

Thanks a lot for any feedback!

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
pulsar123 said:
Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to help my wife's nephew (who just graduated in the Philippines with a BS in nursing diploma) to immigrate to Canada to practice nursing here. Could anyone please guide us here - what steps need to be taken, and in what order? My relative plans to take the nursing board exam in the Philippines (this is important, right?), and my understanding is he also needs at least 6 months of paid full-time employment in nursing in the Philippines (is it correct?). We live in Ontario, but my wife's sister lives in Montreal (they have a house there) - will it help? Judging from the points, it looks like good French language skills give much more (12-16 points) than 6-23 months job experience (only 4 points). So perhaps he should spend next 6-12 months studying French rather than working as a nurse? (Especially as I'm hearing that finding a paid job for a newly graduated nurse is almost impossible in the Philippines).

So what steps to take with this background?

Thanks a lot for any feedback!
I suggest you read these websites...
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/rules-procedures.html
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/index.html

and let your nephew take the online evaluation if she is legible to be under the QSW.. click this link
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/epi.html

pulsar123

Apr 6, 2014
ConradFael said:
I suggest you read these websites...

and let your nephew take the online evaluation if she is legible to be under the QSW.. click this link
Thank you!

But what about OIIQ - should he start by applying there? Should he do this in parallel to the immigration?

superjelala

Mar 16, 2014
Hi guys! I have some questions again :D. I'm planning to submit my papers next week and I read somewhere (silly me I didn'tbookmark it then) that the papers I should download should have a barcode. How do I get my papers coded then? And when I submit my papers, do I have to include already the police and nbi clearance? Because I don't see anything about these docs being included for the time being or maybe I just skipped that part when I read the forms. Thank you so much to those who can help. Merci!

Impertubable_myer

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
IELTS Request
filed together with CSQ application
superjelala said:
Hi guys! I have some questions again :D. I'm planning to submit my papers next week and I read somewhere (silly me I didn'tbookmark it then) that the papers I should download should have a barcode. How do I get my papers coded then? And when I submit my papers, do I have to include already the police and nbi clearance? Because I don't see anything about these docs being included for the time being or maybe I just skipped that part when I read the forms. Thank you so much to those who can help. Merci!
Hi there, you will need the police clearance on the federal part but on the CSQ it isn't necessary. About the barcoding i didn't remember anything about that. Goodluck to you!

superjelala

Mar 16, 2014
Impertubable_myer said:
Hi there, you will need the police clearance on the federal part but on the CSQ it isn't necessary. About the barcoding i didn't remember anything about that. Goodluck to you!
Hi Impertubable_myer,

Thanks for your answers. I have additional questions if you don't mind. Is this the right address to send my application to?

Address
Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service Europe de l'Est, Amériques, Asie, Moyen-Orient
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
Fax: 514 864-9221
E-Mayl: E-Mayl form

And for the bank draft is this the correct recepient?

ATTENTION! Cheques must made payable to the Ministre des Finances du Québec and must include, on the reverse side, the name of the applicant in block letters. Payment in cash and traveller�s cheques is not accepted

Finally, "If you cannot provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums, you must provide proof of payment of income tax" do you know if the SSS issues a certificate for proof of exemption of social security contributions? If anyone can provide answers to these questions please don't hesitate to do so. Thank you very much for your inputs. God speed!

Impertubable_myer

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
IELTS Request
superjelala said:
Hi Impertubable_myer,

Thanks for your answers. I have additional questions if you don't mind. Is this the right address to send my application to?

Address
Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service Europe de l'Est, Amériques, Asie, Moyen-Orient
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
Fax: 514 864-9221
E-Mayl: E-Mayl form

And for the bank draft is this the correct recepient?

ATTENTION! Cheques must made payable to the Ministre des Finances du Québec and must include, on the reverse side, the name of the applicant in block letters. Payment in cash and traveller�s cheques is not accepted

Finally, "If you cannot provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums, you must provide proof of payment of income tax" do you know if the SSS issues a certificate for proof of exemption of social security contributions? If anyone can provide answers to these questions please don't hesitate to do so. Thank you very much for your inputs. God speed!
Indeed its the address.
About proof of payment to SSS, you can have it online go to there site. Provide pertinent information about you. Then you can access your data. HAve it printed then ask for a certified true copy stamp on your local sss branch. for the tax exemption, go to BIR pasay present your contract overseas and ask for tax exemption certificate.

Impertubable_myer

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
IELTS Request
General Information:

I want to share my experience today. I have finally my POLICE CLEARANCE here in Saudi. I actually bypassed the step by step process given by our embassy in Riyadh. I don't think the letter of endorsement from them is actually needed. Though i obtained one.

Their flow would be to obtain endorsement letter from the phl embassy, present it to the ministry of foreign affairs in riyadh or in dammam. And from the MOFA they will give you endorsement letter to be send in the nearest police station in your location.

On my case I obtained endorsement letter from our embassy. I had the letter after a month though it was already available on the next day. When i was free i went to the police station and request for a police clearance. I asked the police man if there was a different format if one will use it for immigration purpose according to them none and it will be the same for all.

Today i have taken the letter of endorsement from our embassy and brought it to the ministry of foreign affairs. Though the letter of endorsement has a translation to arabic language stating that the Philippine government has no objection for the request of the police clearance, funny that the person in the MOFA disregard it and he just asked for the POLICE CLEARaNCE I have. Viola!,In a matter of 5minutes i have already my stamped Police clearance.

superjelala

Mar 16, 2014
Impertubable_myer said:
Indeed its the address.
About proof of payment to SSS, you can have it online go to there site. Provide pertinent information about you. Then you can access your data. HAve it printed then ask for a certified true copy stamp on your local sss branch. for the tax exemption, go to BIR pasay present your contract overseas and ask for tax exemption certificate.
Thank you very much! I didn't know that the SSS gives out certified true copies because whenever I ask them for certification, they always tell me that the print out of the contribution is the only thing they can give. Maybe they are just lazy to provide one. Anyways, I will try to obtain their stamp with my printout.

Impertubable_myer

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
IELTS Request
superjelala said:
Thank you very much! I didn't know that the SSS gives out certified true copies because whenever I ask them for certification, they always tell me that the print out of the contribution is the only thing they can give. Maybe they are just lazy to provide one. Anyways, I will try to obtain their stamp with my printout.
Or they are just lazy to print it out. Print it yourself and request for their stamp. Explain your purpose of obtaining it, they will be very grateful to help you.

matet0000

Dec 18, 2013
Bacolod City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-12-2013
eciralc12 said:
hi! just wondering have you enrolled to a formal class already? is it here in manila? tnx!
Hi! Sorry for the late response. I did some online classes but I didn't learn much. :( I'm going to enroll at Alliance Cebu this May. Classes
starts on May 26.

matet0000

Dec 18, 2013
Bacolod City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2013
AOR Received.
22-12-2013
hello everyone!

I received my AOR last December 2013. Until now, I have not received any letter or e-mail from the embassy. Should I be worried?
And also, I have a new job that was not included in my application. Will it help if I send them my COE for my new job?

Thanks! :)