+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
matet0000 said:
Yes. I received 2 papers the receipt and the AOR. I got it through mail. I really hope I'll receive my schedule for interview soon.
Hi matet0000,
Congratulation !!! i am worried about my application. 10 January 2014, my application will full fill 3 months. Kindly fill up your profile. it is better to understand your regular update.

elmer20

Oct 25, 2013
hi guys! how did you labeled your documents before lodging them? and what kind of envelope did you used? thank you :)

Nov 28, 2013
guys i have question, correct me if im wrong ha, English diba ang primary language of instruction during high school and college, and how about sa primary language of work? I work in a clinic as a nurse, English pa din ba? thanks!

pernov14

Nov 7, 2011
thomaschakma said:
Hi matet0000,
Congratulation !!! i am worried about my application. 10 January 2014, my application will full fill 3 months. Kindly fill up your profile. it is better to understand your regular update.

hello lodged my application also october hope we get our aor

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got my AOR today via mail. File was opened Dec 19, 2013. I guess it got delayed in the mail system. :)

thomaschakma

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
PNP
bosschips said:
Just got my AOR today via mail. File was opened Dec 19, 2013. I guess it got delayed in the mail system. :)
What will be next process for you? interview...>medical....>Police Clearance !!! please share with us.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thomaschakma said:
What will be next process for you? interview...>medical....>Police Clearance !!! please share with us.
I'm crossing my fingers for an interview waiver but I'm not expecting. I'll just continue my French classes and practice for interview. :)

pernov14

Nov 7, 2011
bosschips said:
I'm crossing my fingers for an interview waiver but I'm not expecting. I'll just continue my French classes and practice for interview. :)
hello how long have you been studying french???

pernov14

Nov 7, 2011
bosschips said:
Since Oct :)
hello thanks..you think once you get interviewed..you need to present your french exam ???

by the way may i ask if you aid via credit card?coz i did..just wondering, if you had a clue that t was deducted

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pernov14 said:
hello thanks..you think once you get interviewed..you need to present your french exam ???

by the way may i ask if you aid via credit card?coz i did..just wondering, if you had a clue that t was deducted
i scored exactly 55 on the point system but it is still possible that they will requirw french tests. Im hoping for a waiver but im preparing for interview by studying french in my spare time. I enrolled in french classes which start next week. :)