App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
[quote author=ConradFael]

12. Education, excluding elementary school:
Anu un ilalagay sa Specialization for Nursing and High School? Yung sa highschool, leave it blank. Yung sa nursing put Nursing ;D

13. Employment during the past 5 years.
Can I include my Volunteer Nurse exp here since nakaindicate sa COE na:
With allowance of 100 per day but not eligible for social security contributions and to file ITR as per Volunteer Nurse Item ; with detailed job description ; lastly nagsecure din ako ng certificate sa BIR na I was Volunteer Nurse for that year hence I am exempted to ITR. I believe that you may do so since you have enough proof that you have started working as a volunteer.

If you want a guide on filling up your application, you may visit the website below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EQ7TOC.asp
[/quote]

Thanks Conrad! :D

Congrats for receiving your visa.

Kami din sana, in due time! ;D ;D ;D

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
ConradFael said:
Visa on Hand!!!! ;D
Congratulations ConradFael !!! ;) ;)

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
jomsjoms03 said:
Thanks Conrad! :D

Congrats for receiving your visa.

Kami din sana, in due time! ;D ;D ;D
You're welcome! Just trudge on with the application process. It's tedious and a lot of challenges are on the way but in the end, its all worth it. Ninamnam ko talaga ang visa kasi alam kong pinaghirapan ko talaga ng husto. God is good! :)

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
carielilviztie said:
Congratulations ConradFael !!! ;) ;)
Thank you Cariel... ;D

GTMR

Dec 8, 2013
HI this is Gary Mel from Laguna, just want to ask some things about QSW program. I am a registered nurse. Graduated last 2010. Worked in a beauty clinic nurse for 1.5 years and currently working as a school nurse. Regarding the SSS proof of social contribution,

*do I really need to submit a detailed sss form that shows the breakdown of my contributions?
*or just the notarized E1 form will do?

also does the Canadian embassy really verify it with SSS BIR or Philhealth?

I really cant provide the detailed sss contribution form since the school where i currently work contributes semi anually and i am just in my 3rd month, will the canadian embassy will question on why am i only able to provide my E1 form?

Also, i do not have any knowledge in the french language, but had passed ielts.

Please reply people!

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
GTMR said:
HI this is Gary Mel from Laguna, just want to ask some things about QSW program. I am a registered nurse. Graduated last 2010. Worked in a beauty clinic nurse for 1.5 years and currently working as a school nurse. Regarding the SSS proof of social contribution,

*do I really need to submit a detailed sss form that shows the breakdown of my contributions?
*or just the notarized E1 form will do?

also does the Canadian embassy really verify it with SSS BIR or Philhealth?

I really cant provide the detailed sss contribution form since the school where i currently work contributes semi anually and i am just in my 3rd month, will the canadian embassy will question on why am i only able to provide my E1 form?

Also, i do not have any knowledge in the french language, but had passed ielts.

Please reply people!

*do I really need to submit a detailed sss form that shows the breakdown of my contributions? yes. I asked my employer for a certificate of my contributions and I also printed my monthly contributions that can be accessed through SSS online. You need solid proofs for this because this will prove that you are really working and abides by the law.

*or just the notarized E1 form will do? This will not show your monthly contributions. It what they are after

I really cant provide the detailed sss contribution form since the school where i currently work contributes semi anually and i am just in my 3rd month, will the canadian embassy will question on why am i only able to provide my E1 form? You can also go to sss and have them print out your monthly contributions. Ask them to include your contributions from your previous employer.

Also, i do not have any knowledge in the french language, but had passed ielts. Even if you passed IELTS you still have to learn to speak french as this will show your determination to live in Quebec as well as prove your adaptability.

ane123

Dec 11, 2013
Hi everyone. Magandang gabi po. I am also planning to apply for the SWP of Quebec. I have a one year work experience as a nurse kaso po 5 months lang ang nagreflect sa sss contribution ko. ano po kayang magandang gawin to prove them that I worked for a year? maraming salamat po

Nov 28, 2013
raistlin17phil said:
Sir, can I ask for the link of the job description? Thanks!
hi solokru! i just wanna ask something regarding the Cert of Employment. Do i have to put the job description in the COE itself? the HR department was asking what is my purposes of requesting a COE because they will put it on the last part of the coe, can i say that im requesting it for Immigration purposes? thanks so much!

Nov 28, 2013
ConradFael said:
*do I really need to submit a detailed sss form that shows the breakdown of my contributions? yes. I asked my employer for a certificate of my contributions and I also printed my monthly contributions that can be accessed through SSS online. You need solid proofs for this because this will prove that you are really working and abides by the law.

*or just the notarized E1 form will do? This will not show your monthly contributions. It what they are after

I really cant provide the detailed sss contribution form since the school where i currently work contributes semi anually and i am just in my 3rd month, will the canadian embassy will question on why am i only able to provide my E1 form? You can also go to sss and have them print out your monthly contributions. Ask them to include your contributions from your previous employer.

Also, i do not have any knowledge in the french language, but had passed ielts. Even if you passed IELTS you still have to learn to speak french as this will show your determination to live in Quebec as well as prove your adaptability.

hi conradfael, i just wanna ask if you passed the original sss certificate that you requested from your employer, or you just provide a certified true copy? and how about the printed sss thru online, did you also have it notarized? thanks!

Nov 28, 2013
ConradFael said:
You're welcome! Just trudge on with the application process. It's tedious and a lot of challenges are on the way but in the end, its all worth it. Ninamnam ko talaga ang visa kasi alam kong pinaghirapan ko talaga ng husto. God is good! :)
hi conradfael! congrats! I have a question, the new rules in quebec immigration is until Mar 31, 2014 right? are they going to make another set of rules after Mar 31, 2014? Because I'm kinda worried that my application will be affected while on process if EVER the immigration set another rules after March 31, 2014. I am a nurse by profession, hopefully they do not remove nursing as one of their priorities like what happened in FSW. What is your take on this? Thanks!

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
midorisantilla said:
hi conradfael! congrats! I have a question, the new rules in quebec immigration is until Mar 31, 2014 right? are they going to make another set of rules after Mar 31, 2014? Because I'm kinda worried that my application will be affected while on process if EVER the immigration set another rules after March 31, 2014. I am a nurse by profession, hopefully they do not remove nursing as one of their priorities like what happened in FSW. What is your take on this? Thanks!
Apply now while the rules are on your side. Immigration rules always change.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
midorisantilla said:
hi conradfael, i just wanna ask if you passed the original sss certificate that you requested from your employer, or you just provide a certified true copy? and how about the printed sss thru online, did you also have it notarized? thanks!
Yes I passed the original certificate from my employer and no I did not have the online print notarized but it would not hurt if you do so.

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Is the original copy of birth certificate from local civil registry needed? I have only one and according to the registry, I can't have another 1. May I ask if it's ok if I will pass only the certified true copy? Thanks.