Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
12mitch said:
@ knivesvente

Congrats! Na fax mo na yung interview confirmation mo? may i ask kung ano yung mga documents to bring mo for the interview?
All originals of certified/notarized copies submitted.... Dalhin mo nalang lahat ng documents when u submitted your application kahit na original para kung sakaling iask you can show them.... Also bring your itr, payslips. Good luck and god bless us all.

A.

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
knivesvente said:
Kakarecieved ko lang po ng schedule ko. October 9 po ako. :)

God Bless satin! :)
congratz!

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
guys, i just want to ask if it is possible to request to change your VO? i want to change it in my homecountry instead of residence country after getting the csq. the reason is it is more faster there and my contract in UAe will finish on feb next year and i dont have plan in renewing it and go back in my homecountry.

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ genona thats what we did with our initial sumbission to cio... On the imm008 we put manila as our vo even though its clearly stated in our csq that vo is not the one we requested... Until now we are still waiting for our aor... Wondering if requesting manila as vo got something to do with delayed aor issuance... :( we just keep the faith that we will get it one day. Good luck and god bless us all!!!

A.

12mitch

Jun 17, 2012
a said:
All originals of certified/notarized copies submitted.... Dalhin mo nalang lahat ng documents when u submitted your application kahit na original para kung sakaling iask you can show them.... Also bring your itr, payslips. Good luck and god bless us all.

A.
thanks A!..I was also asked to bring "An update of the DCS from (application for certificate of selection) that you will find at the website." any idea what is this?

God bless to us all indeed. ;)

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
Hello All,

I'm a newbie here and I've found this thread to be very helpful. Many thanks to everybody! I am in the process of applying for the QSW program (hopefully by August I can submit). I have 51 points (single) without the French skill, and I have just recently enrolled in the A1 course (I don't know any French at all). Is it wise for me to submit my application this August? I'm afraid that if called for an interview soon, I might not have enough French knowledge yet and thus fail to have 4 points given to me in the Adaptability section. Furthermore, I won't be able to take the DELF/DALF exam until next year in May; I like to take the DELF/DALF because I've read that it's the easiest French exam. Also, I've read that there is a "DELF Pro"; is this an acceptable form of proficiency exam by Quebec Immigration? Please, advice, anyone?

Thank you very much in advance!

raistlin

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
god bless sa mga mag iinterview!.. relax lang and pray..just bring all the required documents and some proof na nag search talaga kau about quebec

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
a said:
@ genona thats what we did with our initial sumbission to cio... On the imm008 we put manila as our vo even though its clearly stated in our csq that vo is not the one we requested... Until now we are still waiting for our aor... Wondering if requesting manila as vo got something to do with delayed aor issuance... :( we just keep the faith that we will get it one day. Good luck and god bless us all!!!

A.
@ A
thanks A! how long have u been waited for AOR? at the moment, i am still waiting for my police certificates, please let me know if u received your aor before i send my documents...im really confused right now, bydway...sa medicals ba, if san n VO ka pina process, dun din ang medical mu?

@ to all who are prep for interview, be sure that all your papers that u have been research in quebec should be in french or if it is in english, be sure it has french translation. and also, u should know the french translation of your documents sent like birth certificate, transcripts because when the VO ask me about my orig birth cert, i thought she's asking for my birth of date!

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a said:

A.
Thank you! :)

I hope and pray that I do well on the interview.. :)

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
opo ok na.. Updated DCS po.. kaw po?

12mitch said:
@ knivesvente

Congrats! Na fax mo na yung interview confirmation mo? may i ask kung ano yung mga documents to bring mo for the interview?

emonashley

Apr 26, 2012
Hi everyone! Ive been following this thread for sometime. Need your opinion! I just received my sched for interview dated this oct. my question, do i really need to take a french exam? Or i can just study french on my own and do the best i can to speak french. Pls enlighten me. Tanx!

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
emonashley said:
Hi everyone! Ive been following this thread for sometime. Need your opinion! I just received my sched for interview dated this oct. my question, do i really need to take a french exam? Or i can just study french on my own and do the best i can to speak french. Pls enlighten me. Tanx!

its up to you if you want to take but its not necessary as long as you are able to converse in basic french because its mostly french questions...but if you have french exam, chances are much higher..Goodluck!