+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Djoker said:
Tanong ko lang po sa mga naka pag apply na ng Quebec Skilled Worker Program
ito po yong calculation ng points ko according sa website nila.

Education ( BS nursing ) - 10 points
Area of training - 12 points
Work experiences ( 24 months ) - 6 points
Age -16 points
Language ( IELTS ) -5 points

Spouse

Education ( BS electrical engineering ) -3 points
Area of training -0 points
Age -3 points
Language (French) -0 points

Children ( below 12 ) -4 points

Financial self sufficiency -1 point

Total point - 60 points

Short po kami ng 3 points may chance po ba kami mabigyan ng 3 points sa inteview?
Mag enroll po kami both ng frech language kahit beginner lang po muna.

Maraming salamat po.
sir add mo pa ng kahit 4 points sa adaptability at take A1 para 2 points sobra pasado na kayo..or w8 mo na madagdagan ung point mo sa work experience.

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joidiple said:
sir add mo pa ng kahit 4 points sa adaptability at take A1 para 2 points sobra pasado na kayo..or w8 mo na madagdagan ung point mo sa work experience.
thank you, kaya lang matagal pa mag 4 years ang working experience, baka take na lang ng A1 after mag enroll ng sa alliance de francais manila.

thanks

12mitch

Jun 17, 2012
Hi everyone! my interview schedule is on Oct 8. I was asked to bring certificate / diploma of french language indicating level obtained and total number of hours of studies. I'm studying on my own so i don't have this document. Do I need to enroll for basic french to get a certificate? What should I do? please help...

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
12mitch said:
Hi everyone! my interview schedule is on Oct 8. I was asked to bring certificate / diploma of french language indicating level obtained and total number of hours of studies. I'm studying on my own so i don't have this document. Do I need to enroll for basic french to get a certificate? What should I do? please help...
congrats and goodluck sa interview. i guess they are asking for a certificate of enrolment for hours of studies and also they want you to show them french exam results like delf or tefaq certificate. i think your option is to take tefaq this august kc tapos n yung delf exam sa aliance francaise.

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys somebody can explain to me which category we are belong (me and my wife ).

Me - Electrical Engineering degree ( 5 years course philippines )
My wife - Degree in nursing ( 4 years course in philippines )

And treated as a Québec diploma:

•a Canadian diploma (if it is issued by the minister responsible for education or by a university of a Canadian province or territory);
a foreign diploma recognized as equivalent by a Québec regulatory body, except if it is a medical diploma;
•a foreign diploma or training leading to the practice of a regulated profession or trade in Québec, if you have already received authorization to practise this occupation in Québec;
•a training certificate that falls under a Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) concluded within the framework of a mutual recognition agreement regarding professional qualifications with another government, for the practice of a profession governed by a professional order in Québec. You must possess the legal ability to practise required under this arrangement and this arrangement must have been implemented. Note that France is the only country with which such an agreement has been concluded. Make sure you meet the conditions set out under the MRA for your profession so that your training certificate can be treated as a Québec diploma (in French);
•a foreign diploma or training that falls under an MRA that allows for the practice of a regulated occupation in Québec, if the Québec regulatory body attests that you meet the required training conditions and, if applicable, the professional experience required to practise this occupation (in French).

I just want to confirm if we are belong to the highlighted one, now i'm filling up the applicatin form and this is related to question no.8
Thank you very much

abbyranger99

Oct 31, 2011
temperance said:
@ djoker

read this, To qualify for a Quebec Selection Certificate, Skilled Worker / Professional applicants must score enough points under the Quebec Immigration selection system below. A single applicant must score at least 49 points based on the criteria below. An applicant with a spouse or common-law/conjugal partner must score at least 57 points.

The Quebec Immigration selection factors may be summarized as follows:

Education Up to 12 points (Cutoff Score = 2 points)
Area of Training Up to 16 points (Cutoff Score = 6 points)
Validated Employment Offer Up to 10 points
Work Experience Up to 8 points
Age Up to 16 points
Language Proficiency Up to 22 points
Stay and Family in Quebec Up to 8 points
Spouse's Characteristics Up to 16 points
Children Up to 8 points
Financial Self-Sufficiency 1 point (Cutoff Score = 1)
Language test results must be submitted along with immigration applications to be awarded points for language proficiency:
For more information on approved French tests, see Proving French Language Ability (Quebec Skilled Worker Program).
For more information on the approved English test, see Proving English Language Ability - International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
To better prepare themselves for the required French language tests, Campbell Cohen clients may now take advantage of a new partnership with Rosetta Stone, the global leader in language learning software. To find out more, click here.

Up to an additional 6 points may be awarded upon the interview for Adaptability. With these points awarded, a single applicant must score a minimum of 55 points. An applicant with a spouse or common-law/conjugal partner must score at least 63 points.

Temperance :)
Hi Can you post the webpage address on the new guidelines for Point system in Quebec?

Thank you and will greatly appreciate your help ;)

abbyranger

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
12mitch said:
goodluck on your interview..kelan po kayo nag submit ng application?

aszalam

Jul 16, 2012
Hi Solokru,

I just went through all your posts and want to congratulate you on your successful attempt at immigrating.
With regards to the French language, I am pretty much in the same siutation as you are. I have not taken any French courses, though I am using the Rosetta Stone software for French Language Version 1.

I know its been a while but, can you please let me know what specifically was the IO asking you in French and to which you were responding in French as well. I am trying to cover all the bases here, like learning to communicate in French for going through my Personal Information, for conveying my reasons to migrate and basically completely introducing my self in the language. Do you think this shall suffice given you experiences

Finally did the IO ask about you work experience certificates/letters and Paycheck, contract and so on and should I take a copy of my bank statement?

I will be really grateful if you can reply.

thanks

12mitch

Jun 17, 2012
joidiple said:
congrats and goodluck sa interview. i guess they are asking for a certificate of enrolment for hours of studies and also they want you to show them french exam results like delf or tefaq certificate. i think your option is to take tefaq this august kc tapos n yung delf exam sa aliance francaise.
thanks..i will inquire for the next tefaq exam. Im also planning to enroll in basic french to get a certificate. thanks again for the reply. ;)

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knivesvente said:
Hello! Musta na mga kabayan?

Wala pa din ako sched for interview..

Sana magkasched na din ako.. :(
when ka nag submit ng application mo.. andito ka ba sa pinas? =)

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gigianne2011 said:
when ka nag submit ng application mo.. andito ka ba sa pinas? =)
March 28, 2012 po ako nagsubmit ng application ko.
Kakareceived ko na po schedule ko ng interview sa Hong Kong. :)

Mag enrol na po ulet ako ng French, :)

Opo, andito po ako sa Pinas. :)

Ikaw po?

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
12mitch said:
Kakarecieved ko lang po ng schedule ko. October 9 po ako. :)

God Bless satin! :)

12mitch

Jun 17, 2012
@ knivesvente

Congrats! Na fax mo na yung interview confirmation mo? may i ask kung ano yung mga documents to bring mo for the interview?