gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gamma_jb said:
@ gigianne : malapit ka na for interview... ;D good luck!!

hehehe super malayo pa =D Thank you! ikaw din, goodluck sa application mo.

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to express my sincerest gratitude for your response it has given me way to clear my path as I pursue my apllication. I decided to take the pain of applying both QSW and FSW as for the reason that I had already applied for the FSW last August 2, 2011 but the CIO responded that I wasn't able to reached the quota they had given on Registered Nurses due to the reason that they already completed the 500 nurses dated July 19, 2011.

I will apply for the CSQ for it to be process as I wait for the FSW quota to be reset. For that, I'll be able to have my application for CSQ started and to think I am not still sure if I will be able to reach the quota for this year.

Please help me throughout my application until I receive my Visa.

Additional Questions:

1. I am from the Philippines, can I apply for my CSQ be processed to another Canadian Visa Office instead in Hong Kong?

2. I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing, what do I choose between the following choices? For me to ensure accurate result of my assessment.

Less than 10 years of full-time education
General high school diploma (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 11 years of full-time education)
Professional high school diploma (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 10 to 12 years of full-time education)
General post-secondary diploma - 1 year (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 11 to 12 years of full-time education)
General post-secondary diploma - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 13 years of full-time education)
Technical post-secondary diploma - 1 year (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 12 years of full-time education)
Technical post-secondary diploma - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 13 years of full-time education)
Technical post-secondary diploma - 3 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 14 years of full-time education
Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 1 year (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 14 years of full-time education)
Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 15 years of full-time education)
Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 3, 4 or 5 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 16 to 18 years of full-time education)
Graduate diploma of university studies - 2 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 18 to 19 years of full-time education)
Post-graduate diploma of university studies

3. I am also a graduate of MASTER OF ARTS IN NURSING - a Graduate Course, but I haven't received my diploma yet. Can I ask for my school for certification that I had already finished the degree?

If yes, what to I choose on the choices above for education?

4. I am currently taking up my PhD - Industrial Psychology degree, can I have it included on my application?

If yes, what do I choose on the above choices for education?

Can I used that for another type of Visa application? ADVISE BADLY NEEDED. Sad

5. Will my application for CSQ won't affect my application for FSW later on,once the quota for FSW has been reset this JULY?

6. My profession as a Registered Nurse is under a Regulatory Board, should I apply for my credentials to be accepted together with my application for my CSQ or can I do that once I have received my Visa and staying in Quebec?

7. "Technically if you clear well enough above the cutoffs, you dont need an interview. but most ppl end up with one anyways. so its very rare that you get a CSQ w/o an interview."

What do cutoffs mean?

8. Can I submit my application for CSQ anytime this month?

9. As for the Interview in Hong Kong, am I required to speak in French? I don't have my TEF yet. Need advise badly. ;(

Thank you in advance for your patience in answering my questions. Cheesy

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@knivesvente

1. No. BIQ-HK is among the fastest in processing priority applicants. Some other pinoy applicants from residing in other countries would want their applications processed here.

2, 3, 4. Ask for your university to give you your diploma for MAN and yes you need to declare that you are taking up your PhD. The instructions are in the DCS forms and in the Immigration Quebec website which has been referred to you by different members in this forum.

5. It can affect your application. You need to declare that you have applied for CSQ and as for your CSQ application you need to declare that you have also applied for FSW.

6. You can apply to register to the OIIQ whenever you like.

7. I think the person you've quoted was referring to the cutoff for points. It mostly depends if you have knowledge of the french language.

8. You can submit your CSQ application anytime.

9. No but it is definitely an advantage. Most of us who were interviewed were required to at least answer some questions in french.

Ciang

Mar 10, 2012
Hi, I'm a newbie here. My concern is that, if I'm going to start my application now, do I really need to submit along the IELTS result and French diploma? Because I'm really confused what to take up first, the IELTS or French lesson. I am hoping it is ok to start my application without those things but I'm afraid my application will be rejected. It will definitely take time to take IELTS and French lesson before I can send my application. Who among you here, if I may ask, working as a registered nurse in Quebec? How was it? Wasn't there any problems applying for jobs in the hospital?

I hope someone could advise me. Thank you so much! :)

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
@ knivesvente

1. No. BIQ-HK is among the fastest in processing priority applicants. Some other pinoy applicants from residing in other countries would want their applications processed here.

2, 3, 4. Ask for your university to give you your diploma for MAN and yes you need to declare that you are taking up your PhD. The instructions are in the DCS forms and in the Immigration Quebec website which has been referred to you by different members in this forum.

5. It can affect your application. You need to declare that you have applied for CSQ and as for your CSQ application you need to declare that you have also applied for FSW.

6. You can apply to register to the OIIQ whenever you like.

7. I think the person you've quoted was referring to the cutoff for points. It mostly depends if you have knowledge of the french language.

8. You can submit your CSQ application anytime.

9. No but it is definitely an advantage. Most of us who were interviewed were required to at least answer some questions in french.
Thank you sir!

Additional Question:

1. What if my school can't provide me yet the diploma for my MAN? Can I still submit certification that I did finished the degree and the diploma will be to follow.

2. If my application for FSW will affect my QSW application will it be my advantage both for my FSW and QSW application?

3. As for my Education, what level should I choose if I were to consider my Master's Degree?

4. I only know basic french and gained certification for that should I include it on my application? Or is it better for me not to include it on my application and don't ask for points but during the interview I'll be able to express myself even on basic french?

5. Can I have the link for OIIQ, please?

6. Should I submit my ITR and payslip on my application?

7. I have Aunt on Vancouver should I include her documents along with my application?

8. As for IELTS, should I take GT or Academic module?

My sincerest gratitude.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@knivesvente

1. Yes you can submit it but without your MAN diploma I'm not so sure about them awarding you points for it.

2. No, it will be a disadvantage for you. BIQ-HK will question your intent to reside in Quebec since you have an ongoing application for FSW and as you have mentioned in one of your posts you are actually planning to reside in Vancouver even if you've obtained a QSW immigrant status. CIC has rules regarding PNP and QSW applicants on how long they must stay in the provinces that have nominated them. Otherwise, CIC can revoke your PR status.

3. Graduate diploma of university studies if you already have your MAN diploma.

4. Better to include it in your application together with your certification.

5. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=oiiq

6. You can if you want to.

7. No need. You can add her though on your federal application.

8. Some people took GT while others took the academic. It's up to you really.

De rien!

@ciang

It's definitely recommended to submit your application with either one of the language certification. You can't pass their assessment without one of those.

Good luck to you guys!

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
@ knivesvente

1. Yes you can submit it but without your MAN diploma I'm not so sure about them awarding you points for it.

2. No, it will be a disadvantage for you. BIQ-HK will question your intent to reside in Quebec since you have an ongoing application for FSW and as you have mentioned in one of your posts you are actually planning to reside in Vancouver even if you've obtained a QSW immigrant status. CIC has rules regarding PNP and QSW applicants on how long they must stay in the provinces that have nominated them. Otherwise, CIC can revoke your PR status.

3. Graduate diploma of university studies if you already have your MAN diploma.

4. Better to include it in your application together with your certification.

5. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=oiiq

6. You can if you want to.

7. No need. You can add her though on your federal application.

8. Some people took GT while others took the academic. It's up to you really.

De rien!

@ ciang

It's definitely recommended to submit your application with either one of the language certification. You can't pass their assessment without one of those.

Good luck to you guys!
Question:

1. What do you mean federal application?

2. How can I easy acquire Demad Draft or Money Order as for my payment on processing fee?

3. What would be the best remedy as for the copy of my IELTS? IDP has it restrictions issuing second copy of my IELTS. Can I have them mail the copy of my IELTS together my full application? Or will the CIO accept my IELTS on separate envelope but the same courier together with my application?

Ciang

Mar 10, 2012
solokru said:
@ ciang

Good luck to you guys!
Thank you much solokru! I'll enroll myself in Alliance.

tcoy0204

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hello po sa lahat.. I received my AOR last friday po.. thanks po sa lahat ng mga ngadvice..Merong need na documents which is isesend ko siya this week. Ask ko lng po, if ilang araw po ung alloted time para magsubmit ng mga missing documents? Sabi ng iba 2days lng? totoo po ba un?

Please advice po kase I have to get to the certificate pa by this week..:(

Thanks so much po!

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
tcoy0204 said:
Hello po sa lahat.. I received my AOR last friday po.. thanks po sa lahat ng mga ngadvice..Merong need na documents which is isesend ko siya this week. Ask ko lng po, if ilang araw po ung alloted time para magsubmit ng mga missing documents? Sabi ng iba 2days lng? totoo po ba un?

Please advice po kase I have to get to the certificate pa by this week..:(

Thanks so much po!
hi tcoy0204,

when did you submit your application and anong certificate ang kailangan nila?

tcoy0204

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
maryr said:
hi tcoy0204,

when did you submit your application and anong certificate ang kailangan nila?

low po maryr.. last January 9,2012 po..And nakuha ko ung AOR last March 09,2012.. Pero me missing documents,about my work experience..

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
are you a nurse tcoy0204?

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@ciang

Agnes and applicante.ph have already submitted their applications. You might want to get in touch with them for more info.

@tcoy0204

They'll give you 60 days.

xyle29

Mar 15, 2012
tcoy0204 said:
low po maryr.. last January 9,2012 po..And nakuha ko ung AOR last March 09,2012.. Pero me missing documents,about my work experience..
hi there!

wanted to ask if you took TEFAQ? how long did it take for the result to come out? big thanks!