+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

pernov14

Nov 7, 2011
ConradFael said:
As soon as you are able to complete the requirements for federal then you may be able to send your application. I was able to complete the requirements for federal right away kaso yung case manager ko matagal nya pinasa kahit pa complete na yung requirements ko.
thank you for answering my questions..i asked it so many times pala.hahha! makulit..il be praying you get to quebec this year. malapit na yan.

by the way you know if quebec accepts reciprocity?coz i originally filed my nursing registration in ontario, CRNE na lang kulang. So you think if i successfully passed my registration in ontario, quebec will honor it?

il keep in touch with you. thank you..im lodging my application by next week na. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

pernov14

Nov 7, 2011
xtinesone8289 said:
hai, im an RN with 2 years experience in being an ECG technician, i would like to ask f i am capable enough to be a candidate for Quebec Skilled Worker?
yes i think so have yourself assessed :p :p :p :p :p :p

pernov14

Nov 7, 2011
raistlin17phil said:
you dont need a consultancy kung matyaga kang magbasa. you can start by evaluating yourself using quebec immigration's website: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=post;quote=2617533;topic=76473.975;num_replies=991;sesc=26d1ec944d8bf2169805947b72a715ec
how long did you wait to receive your AOR

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
pernov14 said:
thank you for answering my questions..i asked it so many times pala.hahha! makulit..il be praying you get to quebec this year. malapit na yan.

by the way you know if quebec accepts reciprocity?coz i originally filed my nursing registration in ontario, CRNE na lang kulang. So you think if i successfully passed my registration in ontario, quebec will honor it?

il keep in touch with you. thank you..im lodging my application by next week na. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
What I know is that Quebec has a different way of processing its registered nurses. Sabi nga diba Quebec is like sya ay may sariling bansa that means they have a different system. I'm not sure if it will honor kasi pati kasama ang french exam sa requirements nila to become an RN... Check out mo narin ang site ng OIIQ to be sure.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
angelyuri said:
Pardon my ignorance. But what's AOR? ;D is that the thing given after your CSQ application has been approved?
Acknowledgement of receipt. This means they have received your application and will be checked if you are legible to be granted a CSQ. It does not mean that you will be granted a CSQ though, it just means your application is being reviewed if you are qualified.

angelyuri

Aug 21, 2013
Oh I see thanks! I am just waiting for my ielts this 25th. According to website, we just have to pass the requirements in an envelope. What specific envelope should I use? What's the mailing address?

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
hi guys
i have my aunte in quebec , no point to collect for family ctegory , so no need to add here in my file because i will not get any point

iam right or i have to put here name in my file

beautiful-carla

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreaal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2013(Received on 11/10/2013)
Doc's Request.
Submitted all documents...
AOR Received.
waiting...
IELTS Request
08-10-2013(together w/my Application documents)
File Transfer...
waiting....
Med's Request
waiting....
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
Hopefully waived...
Passport Req..
waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Only GOD knows when...
LANDED..........
Only GOD knows when...
angelyuri said:
Oh I see thanks! I am just waiting for my ielts this 25th. According to website, we just have to pass the requirements in an envelope. What specific envelope should I use? What's the mailing address?
sana hindi pa filled up ang CAP until end of November.. kawawa naman yung mga wala pang AOR... ::)

milpajz08

Oct 13, 2013
hi. may i ask if you knew any immigration consultant for quebec that is trustworthy and able to help us to land as immigrant in quebec, because nowadys there a lot of scams and i have difficulty in identifying which is real or scam.

thanks.

guhazel

Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-July-2013
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2013
milpajz08 said:
hi. may i ask if you knew any immigration consultant for quebec that is trustworthy and able to help us to land as immigrant in quebec, because nowadys there a lot of scams and i have difficulty in identifying which is real or scam.

thanks.
Hello, I went with WISe, Inc. They have an office in Makati and Cebu. They are the local partner of Universal Immigration which is based is Ontario. I did a lot of research on both companies before proceeding with my application with them. Check mo na lang. They both have websites and facebook pages.

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
submitted my application for csq last oct.. iam a collefge graduate. i was able to submit my college diploma.. do i still need to submit my high school diploma.. would my application be returned because i wasnt able to submit my high school diploma? tnx

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
kelly_mbarker said:
submitted my application for csq last oct.. iam a collefge graduate. i was able to submit my college diploma.. do i still need to submit my high school diploma.. would my application be returned because i wasnt able to submit my high school diploma? tnx
If you submit your high school Diploma they might as well ask you to submit your high school transcript of which Philippine High school graduates don't have...I think college Diploma is enough...seniors of this thread any idea? ::)

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
carielilviztie said:
If you submit your high school Diploma they might as well ask you to submit your high school transcript of which Philippine High school graduates don't have...I think college Diploma is enough...seniors of this thread any idea? ::)
i hope ur right.. seniors pls enlighten me.. tnx..

angelyuri

Aug 21, 2013
Hi regarding work certificate, will the certificate of employment suffice? Or shall I ask my employers to give me the roles and responsibilities and the hours that j have worked for them?