+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

C

christianlesterpastor

nursegio said:
Hello there! :) I believe you have a very very good chance sans the French test :) self study ka na lang ng French. get a book, podcast, youtube, etc. ang importante, you dont declare your knowledge in Francais when you apply baka mag taka saila during the interview. Applicants have the option nga eh to have interpreter provided by the Consul with a fee of 800 HK dollars. Apply ka na :)
Hi nursegio kahit wala ako alam sa french mattangap kaya ako? Hehe. Pwede makuha number mo para makapagtanong pa ako sayo kung pano mo pinadala ung bayad?

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
christianlesterpastor said:
Hi nursegio kahit wala ako alam sa french mattangap kaya ako? Hehe. Pwede makuha number mo para makapagtanong pa ako sayo kung pano mo pinadala ung bayad?

i think lang ha, di kailangan mag enroll sa French class or mag exam. Dapat lang talaga marunong lang ng basic French. As Ive said earlier, u can have an interpreter provided only by the consul. If french speakers lang ang tatangapin nila, then why do they have those interpreter service? :)

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
BUT if you really want to practice your profession in Quebec then u MUST etude le Francais! you must be VERY fluent in French ;)

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PARA SA MGA BISAYA ..

Naa tay Group sa FB. join us @ Montreal's Bisdak Community..

Pure bisaya! Didto ta magchika2x panalagsa hehe =D

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
knivesvente said:
Montreal ka din ba tol?

Gatineau-Ottawa ako :) ikaw?

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nursegio said:
Gatineau-Ottawa ako :) ikaw?

Montreal ako. Pero pwede naman ako mag stay sa ibang lugar basta Quebec territory di ba? San hospital ka affiliated? Happy Black Saturday! :)

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
knivesvente said:
Montreal ako. Pero pwede naman ako mag stay sa ibang lugar basta Quebec territory di ba? San hospital ka affiliated? Happy Black Saturday! :)

Yes of course you can always go anywhere in Canada, you have the Right of Mobility as a permanent resident not just in Quebec. Wala pa ako sa OIIQ phase ko :)

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nursegio said:
Yes of course you can always go anywhere in Canada, you have the Right of Mobility as a permanent resident not just in Quebec. Wala pa ako sa OIIQ phase ko :)
Do I need to settle my OIIQ registration prior to my CSQ application? San ka ba dito sa 'pinas?

agent14

Dec 3, 2011
Guys question lang,

I received a letter today about my application. They are requesting me to send them a proof of my French or English proficiency, thing is, I did attach my IELTS result with my application although it's a certified true copy. The letter says,

You have six months from the date of this letter to provide ORIGINAL documents required in order to prove your linguistic proficiency.

In their website, based on my understanding, they accept certified true copy so I am wondering why they're requesting for an original copy.

BTW, my IELTS is ACAD w/c I am still confuse if they accept it or they need GT. Please help me. Thank you

tcoy0204

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
hi..I think original ung kelngan nila sa Language Skills. Original ung pinadala ko, and Academic xa. Sa list ng docs nila, wala namang preference sa Academic or General exam..

ROMMELSQI

Jun 6, 2011
TO THOSE WHO HAVE A SCHEDULED INTERVIEW: MAKE SURE YOU KNOW FRENCH IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN DELF OR TEF TO SHOW PROOF OF YOUR PROFICIENCY.

IF YOU REQUIRE ONLY ONE POINT AND HAVE SUFFICIENT POINTS, YOU CAN GO AHEAD.

IF NOT BETTER TO ASK FOR RESCHEDULE UNTIL SUCH TIME YOU ARE PREPARED TO SPEAK QUALIFYING FRENCH.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY FLYING TO HONGKONG INTERVIEW LETTER IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT YOU ARE ACCEPTED IT ONLY MEANS THAT YOU ARE QUALIFIED BUT NOT YET SELECTED, REFUSAL IS STILL POSSIBLE 50%. IMMIGRATION POLICY CHANGED THIS YEAR AND IT IS MORE DIFFICULT.

I HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE PREPARED BEFORE ACCEPTING/ATTENDING INTERVIEW.

amazing.27

Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello mga ate/Kuya RNs :)... Just wondering if someone can tell me which tool you used in calculating your points? I have tried the assessment tool here and after a day I got an email saying that I am eligible for application of Permanent Residence Under QSW. No working experience pa as I only graduated last year and passed the Licensure nung July. How consistent is it?

nursegio

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2011
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
Interview........
Juin 5, 2012
amazing.27 said:
Hello mga ate/Kuya RNs :)... Just wondering if someone can tell me which tool you used in calculating your points? I have tried the assessment tool here and after a day I got an email saying that I am eligible for application of Permanent Residence Under QSW. No working experience pa as I only graduated last year and passed the Licensure nung July. How consistent is it?

Hello Amazing27, you may assess yourself at the official Quebec Immigration website. here http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/informations/evaluate-online.html :) I've read that applicant should have atleast 6 months of work experience for additional points. Bonne chance! :)