NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
gigianne2011 said:
Thanks friend... you applied Nov 1,2011 and you received your AOR Jan 7,2012 right? whats the date of your AOR ? =)
yup! AOR date: 14th of December but the demand draft acknowledgement is Nov.1

Good luck to all of us

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jz2011quebec said:
yup! AOR date: 14th of December but the demand draft acknowledgement is Nov.1

Good luck to all of us
awesome! are you a nurse too? nasa pilipinas ka ngayun or... ?

jz2011quebec

Oct 26, 2011
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/Manila
NOC Code......
NOC 7315
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-11
AOR Received.
07-01-2012
gigianne2011 said:
awesome! are you a nurse too? nasa pilipinas ka ngayun or... ?
Isa po akong aircraft mechanic d2 s riyadh, nkisali lang po ako s thread n to hehehehe!

prestige

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
gigianne2011 said:
as in nawala jud tanan ? are you a nursE? you can make an affidavit for that, that you've lost it and to support it you can maybe go back to the company you were working with and ask your detailed job description and a certificate..

FSW lage, wala na slot, if there's an opening pud inilogay ug slot hehe =) Good luck

Yeah I'm a nurse. How about you? My previous experience was since 2004-2009 (hospital 5yrs), I still have the old contract and employment certificate but the pay slips were already thrown. About the ITR, I don't know hehe. Is it possible to secure it again? I have no problem with the current experience.

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prestige said:
Yeah I'm a nurse. How about you? My previous experience was since 2004-2009 (hospital 5yrs), I still have the old contract and employment certificate but the pay slips were already thrown. About the ITR, I don't know hehe. Is it possible to secure it again? I have no problem with the current experience.
Nurse din.. Maybe you can go ahead and visit BIR office if you can have a copy ba.. the old contract and the employment certificate are fine i guess if you really can't secure pay slips and ITR.

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jz2011quebec said:
Isa po akong aircraft mechanic d2 s riyadh, nkisali lang po ako s thread n to hehehehe!

hahah! okay... thats fine =) goodluck sa tin!

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
hi im a nurse too, got my aor , waiting for interview..currently working in dubai..

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
hi, u can dowload coffeebreak french in itunes...it helps

prestige

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
Few questions:

1.) What's your plan if you land Quebec? pwede ba magmove to other provinces of Canada after you receive the PR card?
2.) What's the difference of Quebec Nomination Program and Quebec Skilled Worker?

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
prestige said:
Few questions:

1.) What's your plan if you land Quebec? pwede ba magmove to other provinces of Canada after you receive the PR card?
2.) What's the difference of Quebec Nomination Program and Quebec Skilled Worker?
!. Napakadami na nagtanong nito (hindi lang mga Pinoy) pero walang siguradong sagot. Pwede ka siguro magbaka sakali na umalis pagkatapos mo makapunta sa Quebec. Kung ayos lang at pwede gawin, let us know how it'll go.

2. Isa lang yun. Walang Quebec Nominee Program. Quebec Skilled Worker po ay para sa mga PR at Quebec Certificate of Acceptance naman para sa mga TWP at estudyante.

HTH

prestige

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
Thanks mam/bro solokru for the info. Let me know if you're there na. Akala ko kasi ung QSW at nominee program parehas lang baka hindi pwede magmigrate sa ibang province kung ganun hehe.

prestige

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
@ gigianne2011: I don't know and little bit confused about ITR but I have this Certificate of Compensation Payment/Tax withheld sa BIR of my current employer. Pwede rani? How about your ITR? meron ka?

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prestige said:
@ gigianne2011: I don't know and little bit confused about ITR but I have this Certificate of Compensation Payment/Tax withheld sa BIR of my current employer. Pwede rani? How about your ITR? meron ka?
nope I dont have any ITR.. and that is because I was not paying taxes while working as a nurse (kai gamay ra kaau among sweldo and gamay ra amo hospital) ... I started paying taxes when I was working in a call center for 6 months hehe =)
what i submitted were (only): a photocopy of my contract, and a certificate of employment with detailed job description... mao rajud na cya kai wala naju'y lain hehe..btw, where in pinas ka?

prestige

Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
I see hehe, taga Bohol ko. Let me know if you're on interview na. Share your experience.

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prestige said:
I see hehe, taga Bohol ko. Let me know if you're on interview na. Share your experience.
ay noh? that's great! matagal pa interview nako... si Agnes_blush and applicante.ph ang mauuna.. (magtagalog ta kai naa di kasabot bisaya) heheh sila unang mag uupdate sa'tin pag interview na sila soon ^_^...