+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

kier

May 9, 2015
lhizza said:
Hi guys! Sino dito ung nakareceive na ng CAS sa cno baka pede niyo ko mahelp sa pag sagot I m not sure kasi kung tama ginagawa ko pagsagot ng CAS ko. Thanks
hi po! Are u applying for RN or RPn po? I was told to pass CAS too. Napass mo na po ba yung sa inyo? ano po ung resulta?

hannah17

Mar 6, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi po sa lahat.. Sana po may mag reply..

Nurse po ako sa Pinas. Graduate ako 2010 tapos nag work ako September 2014-July 2016. Kaya lang ang problema ko ang employer ko, ayaw ako bigyan ng kahit anong documents from hosp kasi hndi ako nag render ng 30 days prior to resignation although nag submit ako ng resignation letter which is effective immediately, consider AWOL yon sa kanila. Ang worry ko po ay plan ko mag pa assess sa NNAS, kaya lng ang employer na part ko, i dedeclare ko po ba? hihingi po ba sila ng Certificate of Employment or may fifill-upan lng ang employer? kasi if may fifill-upan lng. pwde ko pakiusapan Head Nurse ko na sya mag fill up. tapos ako nlng mag compute ng total number of hours. Pwde po ba yon?

Salamat po.
Sana may mag reply.

kathybad

Jun 11, 2017
Hi,

Nag apply ako for assessment to NNAS. Application has been paid. Next step is providing documents from my College school, PRC and my current workplace. I have a question. Please kindly help if you know the answer to my question.
Q: Should i notarize the form with my signature and send to NNAS para sila ang mag send ng request for the documents needed from my College school, PRC and my current workplace? or is it the other way around which is I will sign the form and send it directly to my College school, PRC and my current workplace requesting them provide necessary documents.

Melj.Maks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/11/2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR 1- 5/12/2016 Aor 2 none SA-14/12/2016
File Transfer...
22/12/2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT- 17/11/2016 med. received feb. 23, 2017
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
31/03/2017 and ECAS-DM
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 20/04/2017
LANDED..........
21/04/2017
Hi guys, i have A question, I am here now in Canada and i found difficulties to send my forms to PRC Davao branch. Will it be okay if I send the forms to PRC Davao thru LBC? What about the payment if the PRC need to send the papers back to NNAS office? Hopefully anybody can help me.thank you in advance.

kathybad

Jun 11, 2017
hello hannah

I just started with NNAS. Ginawa ko, i asked my nursing manager to fill up the form provided by NNAS then they should send it directly to NNAS pheladelphia. Dapat from hospital ung sender.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
hi po! Are u applying for RN or RPn po? I was told to pass CAS too. Napass mo na po ba yung sa inyo? ano po ung resulta?
could you help me do my cas too, we can help each other. please respond

tintinblanco

Sep 14, 2017
Hi guys! I am new here. I was searching for some answers with regards to my CNO and luckily I stumbled on this forum. I would like to ask who among you who have taken and passed the CRPNE but did not register because you need to go back and take refresher courses? I passed my CRPNE in January 2014 and until now I am not registered yet. Took 3 courses in George Brown until Aug 2015 and after that my schooling was put to hold because I gave birth on November 2015 and so need to care for my young family and having rough finances too. Would I still be able to continue my schooling knowing that NNAS is in effect. I don't want to go back to scratch again.

ropwalk

Nov 6, 2017
Ako I'm now waiting for the decision regarding my assessment.
I was asked to accomplish BET.

I'm a BSN grad with more than 3 years hospital experience.
Pero more than 2 years palang experience ko when I submitted my papers
last year.

I applied for General Class. Sana payagan ako mag CRNE agad kahit walang Masters.
No use with any experience no matter how long you have experience. I had 8 years of experince and degree they are not going to pass you in the assessment it is all about the nexus between high officials at CNO and those private institutes where they ask you to get those training. I would say better you apply to some other country

thedigitalcurator

Sep 15, 2017
Med's Request
None Received
Med's Done....
Not Required
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
21/01/2018
Question po,

I currently hold a valid student visa, yung nnas report ko since November pa ready for review hanggang ngayon wala pang result :/. Ask ko lang kasi for sure mag bridging program pa ako, can we work in the medical field while taking the bridging program o sa school lang pwede mag work?

Tersio

Aug 16, 2018
Question po,

I currently hold a valid student visa, yung nnas report ko since November pa ready for review hanggang ngayon wala pang result :/. Ask ko lang kasi for sure mag bridging program pa ako, can we work in the medical field while taking the bridging program o sa school lang pwede mag work?
Hi what category did you apply? RN or RPN?

Bethchay82

Sep 26, 2018
Hi, matanung ko lang po, TIA sa makakasagot. Im currently out of canada hoping to land early january, pwede naba ako gumawa ng account sa NNAS para if ever malakad ko na ung mga papel before ako mgpunta doon?

lecter

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
NNAS report states:

SUMMARY STATEMENT Based on curricular performance analysis at the ETP level, the education this applicant received is deemed Comparable to that of a Canadian Educated RN. This determination does not necessarily denote full comparability for each dimension. For details on the findings, see Section B3.

But DIMENSION REQUIREMENTS has 'somewhat comparable'

???

TIA guys

Arries1990

Jun 15, 2019
Hello I'm new here. My Prc i.d is expired i just applied for the application without asking anything. Will it there be any problems?