+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

Cranberry

Mar 30, 2016
Hello po.ask ko lng po kase malapit nang ma expire ang nursing safety practice ko and until now d pko naka pasa nang IELTS. If ever expire na ang experience ko,need ko po bang mg apply ulet or bibigyan nila ako nang subjects to study.yun nlng po kase need ko.nka pasa nko nang rpn at jurisprudence exam.thank you po.

Memefab

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
AOR Received.
June 10, 2015
File Transfer...
July 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 25, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi can anyone help me pls...

All my requirements in NNAS are ready for evaluation except with mu english test, im not yet taking any english test but im planning to take CELBAN but there are some applicants in ontario waivng the english test. Im in vancouver right now and my question is, can i waive the english test too? Thank you!

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Memefab said:
Hi can anyone help me pls...

All my requirements in NNAS are ready for evaluation except with mu english test, im not yet taking any english test but im planning to take CELBAN but there are some applicants in ontario waivng the english test. Im in vancouver right now and my question is, can i waive the english test too? Thank you!
Only applicants applying in the province of ontario can waive the english test with nnas. But later on, the regulatory body which is the CNO will require them to provide the language proficency test.

KattyM

Apr 28, 2016
Good day! Hoping someone could help me in this thread.
I am applying to the National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) to seek initial registration/licensure to practice in Ontario, Canada as a registered nurse (RN) and registered practical nurse (RPN). I am also an inactive RN licensee of Vermont. Has anyone undergone processing their NNAS Nursing Registration Form with Vermont? What was the process? How much did you pay? To whom should we address the mail? Thank you!

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
« Reply #705 on: May 10, 2016, 05:29:13 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Hi everyone need help! Im a second courser and nnas had emailed me that i need to request my previous school( non-nursing related) to forward my school documents directly to them. My question is, do i still need to attach the nnas forms for RN/LPN to that request again? I think it would be irrelevant since it asks for nursing related infos. my nursing school had accomplished that already and probably when they were reviewing they saw an attached transcript fr a different school only because my other minor subjects were credited. Can any one help me with this or had the same experience? Thanks. God bless

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Plz post your query on NNAS forum

KattyM said:
Good day! Hoping someone could help me in this thread.
I am applying to the National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) to seek initial registration/licensure to practice in Ontario, Canada as a registered nurse (RN) and registered practical nurse (RPN). I am also an inactive RN licensee of Vermont. Has anyone undergone processing their NNAS Nursing Registration Form with Vermont? What was the process? How much did you pay? To whom should we address the mail? Thank you!

Kerwin jalos

May 14, 2016
Good day! I have few questions regarding NNAS.
My wife and I are planning to apply for federal skilled express entry, we both have general and academic IELTS but our academic IELTS is only valid until september 2016. Since we are to start the express entry processing, is it possible to apply for NNAS right away though we are not yet canadian resident?
Do Filipino nurses need to take bridging program to become a Registered nurse in Canada?
I really do have little knowledge about these processes. I have read some forums about these but I'm still confused. Any info or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
You can apply for NNAS anytime irrespective of your immigration status. Keep 6 - 12 months for its process.

To take Bridging course or not will be decided by CNO or respective nursing registration body of the particular province.

Kerwin jalos said:
Good day! I have few questions regarding NNAS.
My wife and I are planning to apply for federal skilled express entry, we both have general and academic IELTS but our academic IELTS is only valid until september 2016. Since we are to start the express entry processing, is it possible to apply for NNAS right away though we are not yet canadian resident?
Do Filipino nurses need to take bridging program to become a Registered nurse in Canada?
I really do have little knowledge about these processes. I have read some forums about these but I'm still confused. Any info or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

pinoy_ofw86

Jan 20, 2014
hello everyone.. bago lang po ako dito. ontario applicant din mo ako pero wala pa ako sa canada kasi im still waiting for my medical notice para sa visa. anyway, may mga tanong lang mo po about NNAS and CNO. hopefully meron makatulong sakin dito..

1. Nagsubmit na kasi ako ng NNAS ko then I received an email yesterday about my nursing education na hindi daw enough yung course description lang ang binigay, they are asking for additional documents siguro they are referring to a course sylabus which is hindi ko nirequest sa school ko. Tanong ko lang kung kailangan talaga magsubmit nun kasi balita ko always naman "not comparable" ang result ng NNAS pagdating sa filipino nurses so wala parin point to submit an additional document. medyo mahal kasi yung course sylabus namin. (6k po kasi wala pang courier fee). Advise naman po.. Thanks

2. Kung meron na po bang advisory report from NNAS, pano po ba mag apply sa CNO?

3. Ano po ibig sabihin ng evidence of safe nursing practice? yun ba yung certificate of employment? nabasa ko kasi dito na nag expire daw yung evidence of safe nursing practice nila. ano po ibig sabihin nun?

4. and lastly po, pwede po bang mag mag apply sa CNO kahit wala pa ako sa canada? nabasa ko kasi requirement nila dapat PR ka or citizen kana ng canada.. meron po bang email address ang CNO kasi yung contact us option sa website nila humihingi kasi ng registration or applicant number.

Maraming salamat sa mga rereply... Smiley pasesnya po kung madaming akong tanong

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
1. they are requiring the course syllabus that is why you got that email. I got your point about that, it is your own discretion if you would want to submit a syllabus or not. If not, they are going to assess your nursing education based only on the documents they have, you need to notify them that you just want to be assessed with your course description. Or as far as i know, it was stated and mentioned in the email that if they didnt received any further nursing education documents, they would assess based on what they have.

2. Once your advisory report was issued, you can see it in your nnas dashboard and there is a button or link there that would direct you to appply with CNO, then you need to pay for the application fee and your application number will be given to you

3. Safe practice for ontario is 3 years from the last time you had your nursing practice/employment

4. Yes you can apply to CNO even if you are not yet here, because CNO takes forever lol! Minimum of 5 months before you get a decision from the college. But it is up to you, maybe you can apply with cno once you are already sure that you are coming here.

pinoy_ofw86 said:
hello everyone.. bago lang po ako dito. ontario applicant din mo ako pero wala pa ako sa canada kasi im still waiting for my medical notice para sa visa. anyway, may mga tanong lang mo po about NNAS and CNO. hopefully meron makatulong sakin dito..

1. Nagsubmit na kasi ako ng NNAS ko then I received an email yesterday about my nursing education na hindi daw enough yung course description lang ang binigay, they are asking for additional documents siguro they are referring to a course sylabus which is hindi ko nirequest sa school ko. Tanong ko lang kung kailangan talaga magsubmit nun kasi balita ko always naman "not comparable" ang result ng NNAS pagdating sa filipino nurses so wala parin point to submit an additional document. medyo mahal kasi yung course sylabus namin. (6k po kasi wala pang courier fee). Advise naman po.. Thanks

2. Kung meron na po bang advisory report from NNAS, pano po ba mag apply sa CNO?

3. Ano po ibig sabihin ng evidence of safe nursing practice? yun ba yung certificate of employment? nabasa ko kasi dito na nag expire daw yung evidence of safe nursing practice nila. ano po ibig sabihin nun?

4. and lastly po, pwede po bang mag mag apply sa CNO kahit wala pa ako sa canada? nabasa ko kasi requirement nila dapat PR ka or citizen kana ng canada.. meron po bang email address ang CNO kasi yung contact us option sa website nila humihingi kasi ng registration or applicant number.

Maraming salamat sa mga rereply... Smiley pasesnya po kung madaming akong tanong

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Perfect reply Although i don't understand question because its not in English.. :D

+1 for you

kreystiyanpoll said:
1. they are requiring the course syllabus that is why you got that email. I got your point about that, it is your own discretion if you would want to submit a syllabus or not. If not, they are going to assess your nursing education based only on the documents they have, you need to notify them that you just want to be assessed with your course description. Or as far as i know, it was stated and mentioned in the email that if they didnt received any further nursing education documents, they would assess based on what they have.

2. Once your advisory report was issued, you can see it in your nnas dashboard and there is a button or link there that would direct you to appply with CNO, then you need to pay for the application fee and your application number will be given to you

3. Safe practice for ontario is 3 years from the last time you had your nursing practice/employment

4. Yes you can apply to CNO even if you are not yet here, because CNO takes forever lol! Minimum of 5 months before you get a decision from the college. But it is up to you, maybe you can apply with cno once you are already sure that you are coming here.

Tony M.

Mar 29, 2016
Dear Peeps,
If anyone of you or someone you know might need a Saudi PCC, I can help. Just hit me up with a message.

pinoy_ofw86

Jan 20, 2014
Good day po ulit.

I know this is not the right forum to ask about NNAS pero magtatanong lang po sana ako sa mga may information about my queries about it.

Meron po akong ongoing application sa NNAS for Ontario and it will expire this coming January 2017.
Ito po yung mga tanong ko.

1. If ever po ba meron ng NNAS advisory report before January 2017, does that mean hindi ko na irerenew yung account ko sa NNAS?
2. If meron na po bang advisory report, anytime po ba yon magagamit for application to CNO or mawawala yun sa system ng NNAS after 1 year?
3. How long po ang validity ng advisory report?

Maraming salamat po sa makaksagot ng mga tanong ko. GOD BLESS PO..