+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

Joram14

Nov 11, 2013
Hello everyone, I just want to share my experience in OSCE. I did my exam last June 27, 2013 and successfully passed and got my eligibility to take CRNE next year. I did my review at Nursing Education Inc. in Bathurst and Wilson, they offered really great program that helped me in passing the exam. Should you guys have any questions feel free to ask. Good luck to everyone. :)

jabba_83

Apr 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joram14 said:
Hello everyone, I just want to share my experience in OSCE. I did my exam last June 27, 2013 and successfully passed and got my eligibility to take CRNE next year. I did my review at Nursing Education Inc. in Bathurst and Wilson, they offered really great program that helped me in passing the exam. Should you guys have any questions feel free to ask. Good luck to everyone. :)
Hi thanks for the quick response but I cannot send any PM's to you as your inbox says its full...

Joram14

Nov 11, 2013
jabba_83 said:
Hi thanks for the quick response but I cannot send any PM's to you as your inbox says its full...
No problem, never thought inbox can only handle 5 messages. I just hope all of my reply's were received by those who PM me. I'm still a newbie as showed in my status. ;D

rn572482

Nov 13, 2013
Hello guys! I'm a new member here, and I'm very much interested in applying to CNO. I have a sister in Toronto and I totally love the idea of reuniting with her and starting a new life. I am a registered nurse here in the Philippines since 2009. I started practicing my profession way back in 2011 and I'm still in the same hospital until now. I'd like to know which steps I should take to pursue a career in Canada... I hope someone can lend a helping hand. I haven't taken IELTS yet, but I plan to have the exam early next year. I might as well review first, right? However, I wasn't sure on how I can immigrate to Ontario, since the recent FSW Program doesn't include NOC 3152... :(

chalknaht

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
April 1, 2012
IELTS Request
June 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Feb 7 2013 ; PP SENT: FEB 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 10, 2013
What happen if you dont have work experience in the last 5 yrs? Thanks

IEN

Nov 14, 2013
Hi, Joram14, I couldn't send you a PM, can you please send me your email in PM or by email. Thanks

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
rn572482 said:
Hello guys! I'm a new member here, and I'm very much interested in applying to CNO. I have a sister in Toronto and I totally love the idea of reuniting with her and starting a new life. I am a registered nurse here in the Philippines since 2009. I started practicing my profession way back in 2011 and I'm still in the same hospital until now. I'd like to know which steps I should take to pursue a career in Canada... I hope someone can lend a helping hand. I haven't taken IELTS yet, but I plan to have the exam early next year. I might as well review first, right? However, I wasn't sure on how I can immigrate to Ontario, since the recent FSW Program doesn't include NOC 3152... :(
wait for next years list. a lot of my friends are waiting too. :)

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
lecter said:
Hi everyone!!!a friend of mine told me some info re nursing in quebec, i wud like to verify this....

i have few questions re nursing in quebec...
1. Is it true na as long as rn ka sa phils. mg aaral ka lng ng 5 mos bridging sa quebec, take the exam and if u make it then RN kna??
2. wala daw limit sa RN exam kahit ilang beses mg take kng sakali d mkapasa
3. And if galing ka sa ibang province mgbabayad ka ng 5,000$ for assessment fee ng papers mu?
4. pwede din daw mg work as nurse sa hospital kahit wala pa license??/

pls. shed light as we are contemplating on whether going there would be a wise decision...
The assessment fee was around 117 CAD last year. I dunno now how much it is right now. Only immigrants with Quebec's selection certificate are allowed to take the bridging course. You'd be wasting your money if you don't have any plans to move in Quebec or have the CSQ (Quebec Selection Certificate) already.

aien

Nov 18, 2013
Joram14 said:
hi joram.. i'm from british columbia and i will be taking the osce on jan.. can you please give me some tips for the exams because i don't have the chance to attend the sessions offered by health force ontario.. so i'm really clueless.. i would really appreciate your help.. here's my email add.. aileen_gc@ymail.com.. thank you.. :)

londongurl

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Joram14 said:
Hey Joram it will be appreciated if you can give me the address for the Nursing Education in Bathurst and wilson ,its location and any in formation number how to contact them,Thanks in advance

LMPENA

Nov 27, 2013
dima_tx said:
Hello Zelda82 my wife is going to take OSCE for nurses since you already went through that can you help her, we will pay you. We are in Toronto our email address is
dima_tx @ yahoo.com

Dmitriy

LMPENA

Nov 27, 2013
Albertjohann said:
I think the CNO now requires all Internationally educated nurses to take the OSCE. Even if you have a masters degree or extensive clinical pratice, you will still be given the option to take the OSCE. Due to the current high volume of RN/RPN applications with the CNO, they might not be able to review thoroughly your documents. There is no guarantee that the information I know is absolute, I am just merely stating my opinion based on the experience of other people I know.
Maam,what is the best reviewer book for OSCE? Im going to take exam next year?

Thanks