+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

Albertjohann

Nov 25, 2012
Zelda82 said:
Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I last posted here. I was among the very first batch of applicants who took the OSCE for Ontario IENs (IENCAP). It was a very different kind of test, so unlike the written exams we've all been used to. Very challenging and exciting at the same time. The simulated patients (SP) were extremely good actors! I almost got carried away and cried along with a patient. Almost. ;D

It's a good thing I have already had exposure to the Canadian health care system as a patient coordinator for one of the big hospitals downtown. I also took a lot of courses regarding health assessment and communication. I have a lot of friends who have been very anxious about this exam and they kept on asking me tons of questions about it. Even my teachers from school don't know anything about it since it's so new! Anyways, I couldn't say no so I tutor some of them on how to approach the different scenarios.

To my fellow IENs out there, we're all in the same boat so I'd love to help. Send me a message if you have any inquiries about the OSCE! ;)

Hello ate zelda. info naman about the osce.:) salamat po ng madami.

Albertjohann

Nov 25, 2012
beklet said:
pm me your email

Hello po ate. msg mo naman sakin mga reviewer.salamat po. eto email add ko. jacildo_albert@ymail.com exchange ideas na din po tayo about sa experiences natin sa CNO registration. Thank you.

pat-tricia

Nov 6, 2011
Zelda82 said:
Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I last posted here. I was among the very first batch of applicants who took the OSCE for Ontario IENs (IENCAP). It was a very different kind of test, so unlike the written exams we've all been used to. Very challenging and exciting at the same time. The simulated patients (SP) were extremely good actors! I almost got carried away and cried along with a patient. Almost. ;D

It's a good thing I have already had exposure to the Canadian health care system as a patient coordinator for one of the big hospitals downtown. I also took a lot of courses regarding health assessment and communication. I have a lot of friends who have been very anxious about this exam and they kept on asking me tons of questions about it. Even my teachers from school don't know anything about it since it's so new! Anyways, I couldn't say no so I tutor some of them on how to approach the different scenarios.

To my fellow IENs out there, we're all in the same boat so I'd love to help. Send me a message if you have any inquiries about the OSCE! ;)
Hi Zelda, Im leni and i will be taking OSCE on June 27,may I ask you to please give me some tips with regards to this exam,my email add is katricia08@yahoo.com I hope you could help me, thank you!this exam is quite unusual that is why im kind a nervous.please help :)

sam35

Jun 11, 2013
Albertjohann said:
Hello ate zelda. info naman about the osce.:) salamat po ng madami.
hi Ate Zelda! I'm scheduled for OSCE this October 24th,2013, would it be possible to ask you something re the tes. My email address is samfuentes35@yahoo.com. I would really appreciate it if you can send me your email ad. thank you.

sam35

Jun 11, 2013
Hi ate Zelda! I am scheduled to take OSCE on Oct.24th,2013. May you please send me your email add because I really need your help. thak you very much.

sam35

Jun 11, 2013
Hi ate Zelda! I am scheduled to take OSCE on Oct.24th,2013. May you please send me your email add because I really need your help. thank you very much.

sam35

Jun 11, 2013
sam35 said:
Hi ate Zelda! I am scheduled to take OSCE on Oct.24th,2013. May you please send me your email add because I really need your help. thank you very much. my email ad is samfuentes@yahoo.com

sam35

Jun 11, 2013
Zelda82 said:

sam35

Jun 11, 2013
pat-tricia said:
Hi Zelda, Im leni and i will be taking OSCE on June 27,may I ask you to please give me some tips with regards to this exam,my email add is katricia08 @ yahoo.com I hope you could help me, thank you!this exam is quite unusual that is why im kind a nervous.please help :)
Zelda82 said:

I'm getting nervous now that I my OSCE is fast approaching that I don't have much info re the test coverage, sample questions. Please to those who undergone OSCE already kindly share. My email add is samfuentes35@yahoo.com.

marsbruno331

Jun 20, 2013
hello sa inyong lahat..bago lng ako sa forum nato and im so happy na meron palang ganitong forum..
pwde ba ko makahingi ng mga reviewer nyo sa RPN exam kc mg eexam nako sa september..i would be more than happpy if makakahingi po ko sa inyo..thank you very much..eto email add ko- marsbruno331@gmail.com :)

patsanpedro

Jun 23, 2013
Hi Ate Zelda, I just would like to ask for some tips about the OSCE (i.e. scenarios). My email address is pat118sanpedro@yahoo.com. THANK YOU PO!

T1gr3ss

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2011
Passport Req..
13-Feb-2012 (letter received 17-Feb-2012, sent 22-Feb-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
16-Apr-2012 (ecas DM 19-Apr-2012, received 20-Apr-2012)
LANDED..........
09-May-2012
Hi everyone!

We just got the result for the May 2013 CPRNE exam and my husband failed by 2 points. 110 yung passing and 108 yung score nya. Any advice kung pwede ba yun i-appeal or kung ano pwede namin gawin? Nakakahinayang naman kasi kung magreretake pa sya, mukhang wala naman kami choice kundi magretake pero baka merong nakakaalam sa inyo ng pwedeng gawin. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

STAY POSITIVE

May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
Doc's Request.
November 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS -MARCH 2012- 6 TO 12 MONTHS LETTER
Med's Request
June 7,2013
Med's Done....
July 2, 2013
Passport Req..
September 25, 2013
Hi Zelda,

Please can you guide us what to prepare for the OSCE.
Give us example ng mga scenario na pinagawa sayo.
Ilang araw bago makuha result ng OSCE.
Thank you so much.

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
I understand completely that we want to know how we'll go over the OSCE. I too will be taking the exam hopefully by November. Asking Zelda about the exam especially the sample scenario is considered cheating. If your already book for the exam, please read the rules on your IEN account. As what some are asking Zelda will jeopardize her situation/result with CEHPEA. If you have questions for her, please send her a PM. I'm just concern for the safety of others and this is their future we are talking about. Even in the other blogs especially allnurses.com, if we try to ask about the exam, no one will bother answering you as it is unethical and CEHPEA is very strict when it comes to these things. She can be trace and if proven guilty, she will face the penalty that will affect her career. Guys, I hope you wont take this in a negative way.

pinay-saffron

Jul 26, 2011
T1gr3ss said:
Hi everyone!

We just got the result for the May 2013 CPRNE exam and my husband failed by 2 points. 110 yung passing and 108 yung score nya. Any advice kung pwede ba yun i-appeal or kung ano pwede namin gawin? Nakakahinayang naman kasi kung magreretake pa sya, mukhang wala naman kami choice kundi magretake pero baka merong nakakaalam sa inyo ng pwedeng gawin. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hello! I'm sorry to hear about that but yes, you can request for re-checking. May additional fee nga lang tapos as what I remember, most of the time wala naman nababago sa score after rechecking but you can give it a try if you really want to. I forgot where I've come across that info pero yun yung naaalala ko. You can call CNO and ask them para mas sure.