+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

Albertjohann

Nov 25, 2012
ma.vaneandrade said:
HI guys! Need an advise. I graduated last 2011 and passed the NLE at the same year, then I came here last year.. and now I'm thinking which one is better for me RPN or RN assessment coz I dont have any hospital exp after passing the NLE. Is it better na mgRPN muna and then eventually mgRN or diretso na sa RN assessment?.. Thank you po.
Hello. Sorry I can't reply to your pm. I have no idea why. It would be much appreciated if you send me a message to my email address instead. Thank you.

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
Landed Seniors,

Any information what to submit if in the Experience - the Hospital or Company is already closed.

Thanks

msladybug

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013 (Online)
Med's Request
31-07-013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Passport Req..
07-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2013
Hi! I am currently residing in the Philippines. I applied for RPN registration last 2011 and I am eligible to take the CPRNE exam.

But now that I recently finished my Masters degree in Nursing I applied for RN registration, I have two years and 7 months working experience.
Unfortunately, CNO asked me to take the CEHPEA evaluation (OSCE). Any similar situations?

MiSTERYOSA

Jul 16, 2013
Good day!!bago lang po ako dto.. meron po ba may alam dto kung ano na ang balita sa transition ng Carna? gusto ko sana ituloy ung rn ko sa canada kso idk na qng san magsstart dhil sa transition nila..

pickednotes

Star Member
Oct 26, 2011
pinay-saffron said:
Hi Len! I understand your concern. The same rule applies to CPNRE. Just be careful guys, take precautions 'cause anybody can access this site. Let's continue helping each other but steer clear from asking or posting EXACT exam scenarios or questions.
Maybe creating a private yahoo newsgroup would be the perfect solution to this problem. Para maka discuss tayo in private, away from prying and meddling eyes.

:p

pickednotes

Star Member
Oct 26, 2011
lanitroz said:
Hi guys.. I successfully passed the rpn may 2013 exam, Though I still need to take jurisprudence and english tests.. Pwde nyo po ba ako matulungan kung alin ang msmagandang itake? IELts or celban? My problem about celban hindi ko alam kung anu ang irereview and sa Ottawa kasi ako nakatira, and I noticed sa ibang provinces ung exam locations and review centers. And I heard mhirap dw mkareach ng passing score pg ielts dito sa canada. :(
Question lang po regarding the required english tests...

Hindi po ba rerecognize ng CNO ang any form of valid and legal certification stating that we were and is taught nursing through English, in both clinical and theories (classroom)? Parang nabasa ko if we are able to prove this, hence the certification from our Philippine Nursing schools, there is no need to the the IELTS or CELBAN.

Tama po ba? Thank you!

genesis111

Jul 31, 2013
Hi I already finished RPN exam, Jurisprudence and recently I took IELTS this July eto score ko
Listening 8
Reading 8
Speaking 7
Writing 5.5 :eek:

Mas madali ba ang CELBAN? if meron kayo idea please rply dito, meron CELBAN PREP na nakita ako sa website pero online, may mga friend din ako na nakakailang take na ng IELTS and marami din ako nakakusap na mas madali ang IELTS sa Pinas, anyway just move forward lang tayo and be positive. If you guys have the same problem also (which is Writing) we can all meet if you want para magtulungan tayo. Anyway Im from Toronto. Thanks :)

Aug 1, 2013
Hi guys... I'm nikki all the way from dumaguete...i'm a fresh graduate BSN last March 2013 and recently passed the board exam last June 2013. No IELTS yet, no experience..kawawa tlaga.,uhm..im volunteering this august... i happen to sat down in PINOY CARE VIS CENTER Canada Immigration Seminar..mahal kasi ng consultant fee..have u heard anything about this visa center?

Albertjohann

Nov 25, 2012
missdetermination said:
Hi guys... I'm nikki all the way from dumaguete...i'm a fresh graduate BSN last March 2013 and recently passed the board exam last June 2013. No IELTS yet, no experience..kawawa tlaga.,uhm..im volunteering this august... i happen to sat down in PINOY CARE VIS CENTER Canada Immigration Seminar..mahal kasi ng consultant fee..have u heard anything about this visa center?
hello nikki. Are you in Canada already?

Aug 1, 2013
Nope..im still n d phils...im planning to apply for canadian visa...but i still dont have experience so i think im not qualified yet..,i just wanna know how u guys did ur visa...

Albertjohann

Nov 25, 2012
pickednotes said:
Question lang po regarding the required english tests...

Hindi po ba rerecognize ng CNO ang any form of valid and legal certification stating that we were and is taught nursing through English, in both clinical and theories (classroom)? Parang nabasa ko if we are able to prove this, hence the certification from our Philippine Nursing schools, there is no need to the the IELTS or CELBAN.

Tama po ba? Thank you!
I was wondering if we can do that too..

Albertjohann

Nov 25, 2012
missdetermination said:
Nope..im still n d phils...im planning to apply for canadian visa...but i still dont have experience so i think im not qualified yet..,i just wanna know how u guys did ur visa...
You still need to be a PR to be registered here though. It is one of the requirements by the College.

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
missdetermination said:
we are FSW Noc 3152.

dima_tx

Jul 23, 2013
Hello Zelda82 my wife is going to take OSCE for nurses since you already went through that can you help her, we will pay you. We are in Toronto our email address is
dima_tx@yahoo.com

Dmitriy