May 28, 2014
Med's Done....
June 5 and 9, 2014
Interview........
August 7, 2014.. :)
Passport Req..
July 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 20, 2014 (received via DHL Sep 3,2014)
LANDED..........
Booked! :) Praise God!
marv114 said:
Magpasked pa lang ako ng OSCE next year. I was just wondering if someone can share tips on how to pass OSCE. And do you know if CNO is doing something to address the issue sa mga IENs na may gaps sa OSCE? Imagine.... 20 mos is fast track na un? Pahirapan masyado and I think it is unfair for us IENs na pahirapan ng ganun.
do you have the assessment from CNO already?

KatrinaMichelle

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013 (LC1)
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2014
Med's Request
May 28, 2014
Med's Done....
June 5 and 9, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
July 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I see.. Update us once you're done with the OSCE.

madylem

Oct 16, 2014
hello po. magandang gabi po..
pwede po b humingi ng tulong sa mga tapos na sa osce evaluation, pls. wala po akong idea kung ano at pano ang ginagawa doon. next month napo ung sched ko, gusto ko nga po sana next year n pra makareview ako pero isang daye lng po ung lumabas n option ehich is next month n nga. sana po ay matulungan nyo ako. salamat po.

KatrinaMichelle

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013 (LC1)
Doc's Request.
May 28, 2014
Med's Request
May 28, 2014
Med's Done....
June 5 and 9, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
July 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
marv114 said:
How about you Katrina? Are you done with OSCE? How was it?
Not yet, just started with the NNAS. Just wondering how difficult the OSCE is and how my chances are.

theatan

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
charkei said:
To those who inbox me about my IELTS here's my reply...

I took the IELTS exam twice sa Global Village but laging bitin yung scores ko. I was depressed and have this forget about nursing mode for a period of time. But then I've heard from friends na pwede daw manghingi nang letter from employer basta lang hindi pa umabot nang two years. It was November 2013 of last week and mag eexpire na yung 2 years ko sa december 16, so dali2x akong nanghingi nang letter from employer stating dun sa letter na in our hospital setting is using English as a medium of communication kahit HINDI. Basta lang malakas kapit mo sa employer mo dati at kung palagi mung dinalalhan nang pagkain yung Chief Nurse nyu ehhh pwede nyu nang ma Char2x yun. hehe, To cut the story short, umabot pa yung letter ko from expiration and January registered na ako at ngayon nababaliw na sa kakahanap nang trabaho dahil walang makuha. By the way, sa pinas pala yung employer ko hindi dito. Pasensya na sa mga nag msg na di ko na reply, at pasensya na rin sa aking essay na walang flow which is the reason na hindi ko ma kuha2x ang writing. Yun lang and thank you!

Hi there! Ask ko lang sana paano mo pinadala ung letter, 1.) directly from the employer to CNO ba? or 2.) From employer to you then ikaw na ang nagpasa sa CNO office?
And do you have the sample letter for that? thank you very much! :)

theatan

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Joram14 said:
Yes, CNO allowed me to take CRNE right away after passing OSCE. You're right that it takes a year nowadays to get schedule for the exam that's why a lot of applicants choose to enrol while waiting for their exam dates. By doing so, allows them to finish courses and add to their transcript that's being forwarded to CNO by community colleges, and probably helps them in their evaluation. Result will be released after 3 months. Also, I can't say about reasons why your classmates despite of having a license but still unemployed; maybe applying outside Toronto could give them opportunity. I hoped I somehow answered your questions.
Hi Joram14,
Congrats for passing the OSCE. Would you mind giving advices on how you passed your OSCE?

thanks alot! :)

theatan

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
marv114 said:
Magpasked pa lang ako ng OSCE next year. I was just wondering if someone can share tips on how to pass OSCE. And do you know if CNO is doing something to address the issue sa mga IENs na may gaps sa OSCE? Imagine.... 20 mos is fast track na un? Pahirapan masyado and I think it is unfair for us IENs na pahirapan ng ganun.
tama ka marv114, sobrang unfair at sobrang pahirap at sobrang "money producing" ginagawa nila sa mga IENs. I took na CPNRE las Sept 10, and thank God I passed the Exam, pero hindi pa tapos dilemma ko, I still have to prepare for that OSCE… grabeh nga stress na binibigay nila satin, daig mo pa pumasok sa butas ng karayom, kahit napasa mo na lahat ng exams, etoh ang Canada pilit na gumagawa ng iba pang "ma eexam ng candidate! :( … :'( :-\ :'( :-\

marv114

Oct 15, 2014
theatan said:
tama ka marv114, sobrang unfair at sobrang pahirap at sobrang "money producing" ginagawa nila sa mga IENs. I took na CPNRE las Sept 10, and thank God I passed the Exam, pero hindi pa tapos dilemma ko, I still have to prepare for that OSCE... grabeh nga stress na binibigay nila satin, daig mo pa pumasok sa butas ng karayom, kahit napasa mo na lahat ng exams, etoh ang Canada pilit na gumagawa ng iba pang "ma eexam ng candidate! :( ... :'( :-\ :'( :-\
Taga san ka thetan? Maybe we can help each other out sa osce? Magpractice tau sabay ganun ba. Kaya yan, wala tau magagawa sa cno or sa cehpea...ang magagawa lng ntn to do our best. Maybe pde tayo magkta tapos magtulungan tayo.

Joram14

Nov 11, 2013
theatan said:
Hi Joram14,
Congrats for passing the OSCE. Would you mind giving advices on how you passed your OSCE?

thanks alot! :)
Hi Theatan,

I attended an in-class review at NEI in bathurst and wilson. If you want to self-study by attending HFO seminar to have an idea of the exam. Also, read the entry-level practice and jurisprudence docs of CNO. For the P.E., you can check youtube for system-by-system assessment and try to summarize it for 7 mins like in the actual exam.

Here are some guidelines from CEHPEA:

History and Data Collection
Physical Examination
Communication Skills
Planning
Competent Professional Practice
Safe Practice
Ethical Practice
Collaboration
Evaluation

hermione17

Oct 31, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-May-2014
AOR Received.
22-Sep-2014
Med's Request
4-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
28-Oct-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015!! Thanks God!
Hi, is anyone here a licensed nurse in USA? I'm a licensed nurse in Vermont and I've just started my application in Canada through NNAS and I've yet to send my request for verification of registration to Vermont State. Has anyone did this already? Please help. Thanks

Mariet

Dec 20, 2013
CNO makes us hard time to get our license.

GOOD NEWS FROM CNO:
Information for applicants who have already passed the NCLEX-RN exam: On September 18, 2014, the Council of the College of Nurses of Ontario passed a motion to accept successful NCLEX-RN exam writes from the beginning of 1982 to the end of 2014. If you are a current RN applicant who applied to the College before that date, and you can show the College you successfully wrote the NCLEX-RN within that time frame, then you have met the examination requirement.

In my case I had passed my NCLEX 2010. I called the CNO and spoke with one lady, she told me to request a copy of my NCLEX-RN result with photo in California and my license from Michigan. (So I emailed them to request the documents). After 3 weeks, I followed up CNO if they received my documents, I spoke with another lady that she told that I can not get my license not unless I will go back for bridging to the University. I told her why she has another information, well in fact I had spoken to somebody that I only need to take the Jurisprudence exams. She told that the other lady that I have spoken to got a mis information. So for those who had passed the exams whether CRNE or NCLEX lets do a plan, lets try to protest. What do you think guys??????

Mariet

Dec 20, 2013
Hey guys,

Those who passed the NCLEX RN or CRNE, please support me not to pursue the Bridging program in the University. I started contacted high ranking official. Hopefully it will work.

narscathy

Nov 25, 2009
hello mga Kapatid,

sino na po sa inyo dito ang nakapagreview na sa Nurse Educ Inc para sa OSCE prep course? Hindi ko po kasi sure if worth it ang magreview sa kanila since ang mahal ng review nila. May mga kilala na kayo na pumasa sa OSCE na nag self review lang?

Please I need your feedback guys.

Salamat sa mga magrereply ;) :D :).