+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino IEN in Alberta

jaxax

Feb 10, 2015
Hi there! I have been advised by the Nursing Regulatory body to go through an assessment program IENCAP (Ontario) or ARNAP (Alberta) in order for me to proceed my application as RN in Canada. Meanwhile, I am staying in Calgary and I am looking for a school/university which offers health assessment course to prepare for the said assessment. Also, I will be glad to study with Filipino nurses in Calgary who have same case as I am so we can help each other.

mcruz

Oct 10, 2018
Hi there! I have been advised by the Nursing Regulatory body to go through an assessment program IENCAP (Ontario) or ARNAP (Alberta) in order for me to proceed my application as RN in Canada. Meanwhile, I am staying in Calgary and I am looking for a school/university which offers health assessment course to prepare for the said assessment. Also, I will be glad to study with Filipino nurses in Calgary who have same case as I am so we can help each other.

I hope you can help
me. I am also a nurse. what is the process po to become LPN or RN jan sa alberta. can you message me personally at mitchie8pie@yahoo.com please.

Reactions: Rachelzap

Rachelzap

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
10-01-2019
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
I hope you can help
me. I am also a nurse. what is the process po to become LPN or RN jan sa alberta. can you message me personally at mitchie8pie@yahoo.com please.
Hi po, how are you. I came across this post and I am an RN no hospital experience in the philippines and a PR here in Alberta. Would really appreciate po if you could help start where and what wala talaga akong kilalang nurse bago pa kasi ako dito. Ito yung email add ko po rachzap1994@gmail.com. Hope you could share your experience. Thanks in advance.

Gin

Nov 24, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi po, how are you. I came across this post and I am an RN no hospital experience in the philippines and a PR here in Alberta. Would really appreciate po if you could help start where and what wala talaga akong kilalang nurse bago pa kasi ako dito. Ito yung email add ko po rachzap1994@gmail.com. Hope you could share your experience. Thanks in advance.

Gin

Nov 24, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
me too, i a nurse in the phillippines but i have an experience almost 5years in phil. base sa nabasa ko need to take ang canadian lamguage test. after pass the exam need to evaluate sa IENS not sure

Reactions: Rachelzap

Rachelzap

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
10-01-2019
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
me too, i a nurse in the phillippines but i have an experience almost 5years in phil. base sa nabasa ko need to take ang canadian lamguage test. after pass the exam need to evaluate sa IENS not sure
Hi miss Gin thank you for taking the time, hopefully it will be a smooth journey. Are you still planning to be a Canadian RN? If so have you started your journey? :) have a great day ahead!

Gin

Nov 24, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
yes. maybe after 1year mag paasess ako sa NANSA. try mo.search sa fb IEN pinoy internAtional educated nurse. dun malaman yungbstep to become a nurse in canada

Margeor

Sep 8, 2018
me too, i a nurse in the phillippines but i have an experience almost 5years in phil. base sa nabasa ko need to take ang canadian lamguage test. after pass the exam need to evaluate sa IENS not sure[/

I posted somewhere in this thread that I saw at an FB page Filipino Canadian Connect We Care a post on how to become an RN in Alberta. Baka it could guide you

dusty_rose

Oct 30, 2019
Hi everyone, I've just started my journey to become a nurse in Canada with NNAS. So far I've submitted all the requirements including a language test result. My application is now under review if my education in the Philippines is comparable to LPN and RN education in Canada. Is anyone on the same boat as me? Would love to connect with you.