+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filing a late tax return (9*) after receiving PR


Full Member
Jan 7, 2020
My PGWP Expired in January and BOWP was rejected so i left Canada legally in February.

Before leaving, I didn't file my taxes for 2018. My sin number as a temporary resident started with a 9.

I do plan to return to Canada immediately after receiving my PR. Though the tax deadline has passed and my sin number would change once/if i get the PR and return. Has anyone had any complications with this? (Filing taxes with a new Sin# for income/etc. based on an old sin#)