+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filed in September 2009?

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
yesIcan said:
Congratulations Man. You made it through. Buffalo office is doing a good job.

wish you all the best for stamping.
Actually Buffalo did not do all the good job. They just did one - transferring my file to NY. Thats the reason it processed much ahead of some other friends who have been waiting in Buffalo.

rmdharan

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
Thanks Pasi for the detailed information

Just want to confirm, If i click the "In Process" in Client application status Will it show that the "Request for Medical is sent to your communication address or something similar to this ". The reason behind asking this question is that currently i am in India and my communication address is in Richmond Hill, Ontario. So i need to alert my Landlord when i see such status, so that they will receive it and send the forms to me as soon as possible

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rizela, nz2ca, have you guys landed in Canada? Please keep posting updates. I have recently received my medical and RPRF request and am scheduled to send them over in a week.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
rmdharan said:
Thanks Pasi for the detailed information

Just want to confirm, If i click the "In Process" in Client application status Will it show that the "Request for Medical is sent to your communication address or something similar to this ". The reason behind asking this question is that currently i am in India and my communication address is in Richmond Hill, Ontario. So i need to alert my Landlord when i see such status, so that they will receive it and send the forms to me as soon as possible
No ecas update will not show about your medical request being sent. It would just say we have started processing your application as on <some date>. This message will appear when you click on 'In Process'.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
rizela, nz2ca, have you guys landed in Canada? Please keep posting updates. I have recently received my medical and RPRF request Congrats buddie! You are nearly there.and am scheduled to send them over in a week.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wowww.... Congrats barsindoo. How are you doing with other things - home, commute, cellphone, internet connection, community, job, etc??

rizela

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends! I got passport request on my birthday! - july 3. What a wonderful gift from God.!

I'm expecting to get back the passport with visa in a few weeks time. however we plan to land next year, around march.

barsindo, congrats buddy! how's life in canada? are you in toronto? please share your experiences in your 1st few months there. is it easy to find a job?

we're hoping to land there too! hope to meet you there. Take care everyone!

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
rizela said:
hi friends! I got passport request on my birthday! - july 3. What a wonderful gift from God.!

I'm expecting to get back the passport with visa in a few weeks time. however we plan to land next year, around march.

barsindo, congrats buddy! how's life in canada? are you in toronto? please share your experiences in your 1st few months there. is it easy to find a job?

we're hoping to land there too! hope to meet you there. Take care everyone!
Great news Rizela. My best wishes.. I have also sent my passport to NY visa office and waiting to get my visa back. I know how it feels when you have reached your final stages. :)

reza_rad

Aug 31, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 july 2009
Doc's Request.
01 september 2009
AOR Received.
29 october 2009
hi everyone,
is there anyone here who applied under Damascus visa office,
I get my first File number at 1 sep 2009, and sent document to visa office at 28 oct 2009, and get visa office file number at 29 oct 2009, and still waiting for next step.
seems steps in Damascus visa office is verrry long, is there anyone to have same experience?
is there anyone applied under damascus and received medical till now?

regards,

nars

Apr 23, 2010
Phil
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2009
AOR Received.
18-11-2009
File Transfer...
25-11-2009
Med's Request
04-05-2010
Med's Done....
21-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2010
LANDED..........
August! Kakain ako ng isnow!!!
Still waiting for PP & Visa to arrive. It' been 4 weeks since VO received my PP.

barsindoo: how long did you have to wait for you PR card to arrive?

rmdharan

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
Thanks pasi,

I heard some people got some email from VO informing that medicals are sent to their address and latter it was followed by the Medical forms by post, Is this Happened to any one or is this process specific to only some VO. Please any seniors let me know your experiences

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Wowww.... Congrats barsindoo. How are you doing with other things - home, commute, cellphone, internet connection, community, job, etc?? Thanks buddie. I have been staying with a friend for awhile cause I am trying to buy a place thus I haven't done much. cellphone I went with rogers on that because of their coverage. I am still using the public transport at the moment although I am close to completing my driver's license test-written test has being done and I passed that. Calgary is generally cool and peaceful. People are nice and approachable. For employment I am still trying to get some further education in an area of interest. Will put up a comprehensive journal soon.