+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filed in September 2009?

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuxey said:
garian4u, that's good to hear. Thanks, buddy! Do you know what's the average time for Buffalo to get from application submition to medicals request nowadays?
tuxey,

It is very random. Looking at various cases, it would appear 3-10 months.

tuxey

Star Member
Sep 21, 2009
Seattle, WA, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2009
Doc's Request.
22-12-2009
AOR Received.
15-04-2010
File Transfer...
15-07-2010
Med's Request
22-07-2011
Med's Done....
28-07-2011
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
17-10-2011
garian4u said:
tuxey,

It is very random. Looking at various cases, it would appear 3-10 months.
Just found out from a different thread that Buffalo office speeded up in processing docs since March 2010. Hopefully, process will go faster now

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Guys, I have been a bit out of touch off late. I came back to a lot of good news :) It seems Barsindoo has already landed in CalgaryThat's correct Buddy....How's the job market like? I haven't started looking out yet. I have been doing more of mandatory registration things i.e. driver's license etc. Hopw you are going to help us when we land Yes of course. :p nz2ca, rizela, it seems you are in the last leg of your journeys as well. Congrats and best wishes. Wish, my case also gets moving sometime soon. I am just so hopeless at the moment.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please view this site to have a feel of property market in Canada.

http://homes.point2.com/Listing/

rmdharan

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
Hi all

Just my updates, My status has now changed to
"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 16, 2010. ". Does this means that my documents verification is done and i will be getting my medical request soon. Please seniors clear my doubts.

thanks

Hi all,
I am also a September 2009 applicant. My visa office was Buffalo. I sent full application to Buffalo in Dec 2009 and Yesterday(25th May 2010) i got a email saying that it was been transferred to NY office. How long will it take for me to get the request for Medicals, Seniors please let me know. Will i get email or by post ?

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rmdharan said:
Hi all

"Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 16, 2010. ". Does this means that my documents verification is done and i will be getting my medical request soon. Please seniors clear my doubts.

thanks

Hi all,
I am also a September 2009 applicant. My visa office was Buffalo. I sent full application to Buffalo in Dec 2009 and Yesterday(25th May 2010) i got a email saying that it was been transferred to NY office. How long will it take for me to get the request for Medicals, Seniors please let me know. Will i get email or by post ?
rmdharan, your case looks a bit similar to me, although my visa office stayed Buffalo, rather than transferring anywhere. My status message is also similar " We started processing your application on June 18, 2010". However, looking at various cases, it is difficult to say whether document verification is complete at this stage or not. In most cases, yes, but in some cases this has been found to be not true. Anyways, keep me updated if you receive your medical results. I have not yet received mine. Some people receive within 2 weeks of status turning to "In Process", while some get it after 3 months. It's very random

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
rmdharan said:
Hi all

thanks

Hi all,
My case is close to garian4u, but his file stayed in Buffalo and mine was transferred to NY. I got medical request in 2 to 3 weeks after my file was transferred to NY. if you see a status change saying that they have started processing your application, you would be getting your medical request in 2 weeks. I am guessing this from my own experience.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barsindoo said:
Good luck guys. Hope everything goes smoothly and quick.
Hey barsindoo, how are you doing? Did you land up a job yet? Please keep posting your updates.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Dear barsindoo and all,

I am also September 2009 applicant and my application was rejected (on 9th April 2010) by CHC Port of Spain due to mistake in calculation of IELTS point. I sent a letter for reconsideration of my application on 28th April 2010. When I sent a case specific inquiry few days back, I got following answer by email from CHC. What does that mean?

Dear Mr. xxxxx
This refers to your E-mail below concerning the review of your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker category.

Your file is with the reviewing officer at this time. Once the review is completed we will send you a letter concerning the decision of your file. Please note however, as the processing of your file has been completed, it is not a priority at this time as we have many other files in process awaiting finalization.

We hope the above information will be of assistance to you.

I need your comments please.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Guys, I received PPR yesterday and I have sent my passport to the NY visa office today. I am not seeing any update in my ecas status, it still shows 'in progress'.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Hi barsindoo, I didnt realize you already landed in Calgary :) Thats very good news. How was your landing experience? Not sure if you spoke about that in this forum. I have not been following this topic for quite sometime.

rmdharan

Star Member
Oct 20, 2008
Thanks Pasi and garian4u for your response

Pasi, please let me know, how did they send the medical request, thru Post or by Email. How much time do they give to send back the medical reports. Did they ask for any additional documents.

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pasi said:
Guys, I received PPR yesterday and I have sent my passport to the NY visa office today. I am not seeing any update in my ecas status, it still shows 'in progress'.
Congratulations Man. You made it through. Buffalo office is doing a good job.

wish you all the best for stamping.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
rmdharan said:
Thanks Pasi and garian4u for your response

Pasi, please let me know, how did they send the medical request, thru Post or by Email. How much time do they give to send back the medical reports. Did they ask for any additional documents.
Hi, medical request will be sent through postal mail with the forms and other details. Medical results should reach them within 60 days of the date on the letter. It is better to do the medicals immediately. When I got the letter it was already 8 days from the date on the letter. DMP gave appointment only after 5 days. And they sent the results after 5 more days. It reached Canada close to 10 days after that. So you can never predict how much of delay will happen in all these stages. I was not asked for any additional documents except for the RPRF.