+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filed in September 2009?

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Rizela. You guys have inspired me by the depth of your contributions to this thread/forum.

May the good Lord crown your efforts with speedy success.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Help Please: September 2009 applicant - Decision made before medical :(

First of all, congratulations barsindoo for PPR

High folks! I have been reading this forum for quite some time now. On 9th April my eCas status changed from “received by visa office” to “Decision made” (Visa office –Port of Spain). I know it is a rejection and it is due to insufficient employment proof ( I suspect, I haven’t yet received any letter)

I want to reapply (after receiving letter CHC) and need to know following.

(1)Which jobs to mention in application: I have worked 7 different jobs and have total of 18 years of work experience in four different countries (India-my home country, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and presently Trinidad & Tobago). I have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. I have worked as lecturer (NOC 4131) on diploma Engineering college from July 1998 to November 2004 ( 8 years). My question is when I apply to CIC, I have to mention all my seven jobs or only for NOC 4131.

(2) Which docs to send: In the next step-when CIC approves my initial application and asks me to submit documents in 120 days to the visa office, my question is for my work experience- do I need to submit documents for all seven jobs I worked (experience certificate, appointment letter, contracts etc) or related to NOC 4131 only.

(3) PCC: I was working in Yemen from Dec 2004 to Nov 2005. I obtained PCC with lot of trouble and submitted to CHC. Now CHC will return my rejected application. My question is, can I use same PCC for next application. I got this PCC from Yemen in Nov,09.

(4) Points for online MBA: Presently, I am doing my MBA online from USA (accredited University) and hoping it to complete by next month. If I apply now to CIC (without mentioning MBA) and after 2 months when I submit my docs to visa office, can I claim points for my online MBA.? Is online masters degree is valid for 25 points?

BTW, I have 67 points ( bachelors degree- 20, age-10, IELTS- 12, exp-21, spouse degree-4)

I would appreciate your answers asap. May God bless you all and bring good news to everyone.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SISH7255 said:
Help Please: September 2009 applicant - Decision made before medical :(

First of all, congratulations barsindoo for PPR Thanks mate.

High folks! I have been reading this forum for quite some time now. On 9th April my eCas status changed from “received by visa office” to “Decision made” (Visa office –Port of Spain). I know it is a rejection and it is due to insufficient employment proof Sorry to hear that. ( I suspect, I haven't yet received any letter)

I want to reapply (after receiving letter CHC) and need to know following You should..

(1)Which jobs to mention in application: I have worked 7 different jobs and have total of 18 years of work experience in four different countries (India-my home country, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and presently Trinidad & Tobago). I have a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. I have worked as lecturer (NOC 4131) on diploma Engineering college from July 1998 to November 2004 ( 8 years). My question is when I apply to CIC, I have to mention all my seven jobs or only for NOC 4131. All your seven jobs including supporting documents i.e. reference letters

(2) Which docs to send: In the next step-when CIC approves my initial application and asks me to submit documents in 120 days to the visa office, my question is for my work experience- do I need to submit documents for all seven jobs I worked (experience certificate, appointment letter, contracts etc) or related to NOC 4131 only Documents for all jobs mate..

(3) PCC: I was working in Yemen from Dec 2004 to Nov 2005. I obtained PCC with lot of trouble and submitted to CHC. Now CHC will return my rejected application. My question is, can I use same PCC for next application. I got this PCC from Yemen in Nov,09. It might not be valid by the time your ready to submit full documents to your CHC

(4) Points for online MBA: Presently, I am doing my MBA online from USA (accredited University) and hoping it to complete by next month. If I apply now to CIC (without mentioning MBA) and after 2 months when I submit my docs to visa office, can I claim points for my online MBA.? Yes so long as it is accredited.Is online masters degree is valid for 25 points? Not sure.

BTW, I have 67 points ( bachelors degree- 20, age-10, IELTS- 12, exp-21, spouse degree-4) You are good to go.

I would appreciate your answers asap. May God bless you all and bring good news to everyone.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Thanks Barsindoo for your prompt reply. But for some of my job experiences, I only have experience certificates which I got at the time of living the comany. I do not have appointment letters, contracts or salary proof for my jobs (mostly when I was working in Saudi and yemen). Only valid proof is visa on passport and experience certificate. Again there is no mention of salary on expererience certificate. Then What? Please reply. Barsindoo and other senior members please help.

BTW, for my lecturer job I contacted my college and they said they are ready to help me out and provide all the documnts which I need. But other jobs I may not be able to gather much evidence as mentined avove.

Please reply guys!

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SISH7255 said:
Thanks Barsindoo for your prompt reply. But for some of my job experiences, I only have experience certificates which I got at the time of living the comany. I do not have appointment letters, contracts or salary proof for my jobs (mostly when I was working in Saudi and yemen). Only valid proof is visa on passport and experience certificate. Again there is no mention of salary on expererience certificate. Then What? Please reply. Barsindoo and other senior members please help.It will be tough brother. I think you need some tax documents even if you can't get documents from your previous employers stating your income. You might also want to consider contacting some of your previous superiors if they can write a letter stating your duties and earned salary.

BTW, for my lecturer job I contacted my college and they said they are ready to help me out and provide all the documnts which I need. But other jobs I may not be able to gather much evidence as mentined avove. If this job is the NOC you are using to claim points then you might be OK provided you state reasons why you can't furnish CHC with letters from the other employers.

Please reply guys!

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
myluxury said:
hi, im also sept 2009 applicant. Goodluck everybody. :) Welcome aboard mate. I see you are far gone in the process already. Pray you get PPR soon. All the best.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Thanks barsindoo. God bless you for such a valuable infomation. Now I am waiting for the letter to know the reason of rejection.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Application refused due to IELTS

Dear Barsindoo and all , Visa office have refused my FSW application due to IELTS points. Here is my IELTS score

Listening- 6.5
Reading- 5.5
Writing- 6.5
Speaking- 7.0

Overall- 6.5

Visa officer has given 10 points for this score. Is it right? This is the reason I got 65 points in total. IELTS points should be 12 right? Shall I reapply or appeal?

Please help.

Regards
SHISH

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't have point charts with me presently however assuming the VO was right then your best would be re-application. Appealing might be a waste of time should your points be 10.

Sorry for the sad news but there is yet hope only if you can improve on English test score.

Barsindoo

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
barsindoo said:
I don't have point charts with me presently however assuming the VO was right then your best would be re-application. Appealing might be a waste of time should your points be 10.

Sorry for the sad news but there is yet hope only if you can improve on English test score.

Barsindoo
Barsindoo,

Please find a chart if you can and do the assessment. I am sure I have 12 points not 10.
I had put this question on other discussion therad as well. Everybody says I have 12 points.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SISH7255,

Buddy your point is 12points, I have checked.

You must quickly write to your CHC highlighting the VO's error. Someone in this forum had done same before and his case was re-opened.

All the best.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Barsindoo, thanks for your prompt reply. I have drafted a letter, but I don't know whom to address. The format of my letter is as follows. I will be very greatful to you if you please read this letter and suggest any changes or correct any mistake.(spelling, sentence structure etc)

Canadian High Commission,
Immigration Section,
Maple House, Sweet Briar Road
Port of Spain, Trinidad

Dear Sir/Madam

Re: Mistake in calculation of points- Appeal for the reassessment of the rejected application

Applicant: xxxx (NOC: 4131); FSW File No: Bxxxxxxxx

With reference to the letter dated April 15, 2010, my application for the FSW (NOC: 4131) was rejected due to insufficient points. I have received this letter on 27 April, 2010. As per the assessment made in the letter, my total points are 65 against minimum required 67 points. However, there is MISTAKE in assessing my language proficiency (IELTS) points. Based on the official Canadian CIC website document “Application for permanent residence- federal skilled worker class” page #10, my points for Official Language Proficiency (IELTS) SHOULD BE 12 and not 10 as assessed by the visa officer. If points for my language proficiency were calculated correctly my total points would have been 67.

IELTS Table: (source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp)

(I have copied table here from above website and in the last row, I have shown my total points are 12)

I hereby request you to please reassess my IELTS score by awarding me 12 points in language proficiency. This will make my total point to 67 and my dream of Canada will come true.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SISH7255 said:
Barsindoo, thanks for your prompt reply. I have drafted a letter, but I don't know whom to address. The format of my letter is as follows. I will be very greatful to you if you please read this letter and suggest any changes or correct any mistake.(spelling, sentence structure etc)

Canadian High Commission,
Immigration Section,
Maple House, Sweet Briar Road
Port of Spain, Trinidad

Dear Sir/Madam

Re: Mistake in calculation of points- Appeal for the reassessment of the rejected application

Applicant: xxxx (NOC: 4131); FSW File No: Bxxxxxxxx

With reference to the letter dated April 15, 2010, my application for the FSW (NOC: 4131) was rejected due to insufficient points. I have received this letter on 27 April, 2010. As per the assessment made in the letter, my total points are 65 against minimum required 67 points. However, there is aMISTAKE in yourassessment of my language proficiency (IELTS) points. Based on the official Canadian CIC website document “Application for permanent residence- federal skilled worker class” page #10, my points for Official Language Proficiency (IELTS) SHOULD BE 12 and not 10 as assessed by the visa officer. If points for my language proficiency were calculated correctly my total points would have been 67.

IELTS Table: (source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp)

(I have copied table here from above website and in the last row, I have shown my total points are 12)

I hereby request you to please reassess my IELTS score by awarding me 12 points in language proficiency. This will make my total point to 67 and my dream of Canada will come true.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,