+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filed in September 2009?

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rishabshanker said:
Hi All,

I received my 2nd AOR today...hopefully the med request and the rest will all follow soon!!..:)

All the Best & God Bless

Cheers,
Rishab
Congrats rishabshanker, what is your visa office?

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yesIcan said:
congrats garian4u. Now lets see when the application goes to "In Process". any idea wht is the avg timeline of buffalo?
Average timeline of Buffalo is actually a joke. It could be anything between 10-14 months (not weeks). Buffalo's own letter mentions 64 weeks before processing starts. However, quite funnily, the timelines recently posted at CIC's website indicate that Buffalo finalizes 80% of cases within 8 months :eek:

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rizela said:
Hi friends! Good news! Got my medical request!

Praise God.

Goodluck to everyone!
Congrats Rizela, that is so fast :) I was hoping mine will come too soon, but at the moment, its still "In Process."

R

rishabshanker

garian4u said:
Congrats rishabshanker, what is your visa office?
Hi Garian,

my visa office is New Delhi, the rest of the details you can find in my signature.

All the best & God Bless

Cheers,
Rishab

Kabooterji

Aug 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept-03-2009
Doc's Request.
NOV-15-2009
AOR Received.
Feb 1-2010
IELTS Request
Feb 1-2010
File Transfer...
5th May 2010
Hello Folks...

I need some information and update from fellow members here.

Visa Office......: Islamabad
NOC Code......: 3112
App. Filed.......: Sept-03-2009
AOR 1 Received.: Oct-30-2009
Doc's Request.: NOV-15-2009
Orig Doc Submitted.....: Feb 1-2010
AOR 2 Received.: March-08-2010

Today its 4th April and i have NOT heard any thing. I went to the website and used the IMMIGRATION FILE NUMBER to see where the application is. It shows" The original documents which you have sent has been received by Islamabad on March 2010. Islamabad is reviewing the application.

Now does any one has any idea when i would receive any notice from them regarding Medical Testing?

Thank you.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends today I received PPR via email ;D. Thank you all for your various words of comfort and encouragement.

I pray that you will all receive favourable responses soon. You guys have been truly great! 8)

Peace,

Barsindoo

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barsindoo said:
Friends today I received PPR via email ;D. Thank you all for your various words of comfort and encouragement.

I pray that you will all receive favourable responses soon. You guys have been truly great! 8)

Peace,

Barsindoo
Congrats barsindoo, this is really great news. Hopefully, I get the same news in the next 12-15 months.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Congrats barsindoo, this is really great news. Hopefully, I get the same news in the next 12-15 months Sorry to hear that. I hope and pray that Buffalo gains some speed because of you guys..

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barsindoo said:

Peace,

Barsindoo
Congrats! barsindoo :) it is truly a good news for everyone.

R

rishabshanker

congrats barsindoo...each case that moves forward gives hope to all the others...:)

All the Best & God Bless

Cheers,
Rishab

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barsindoo said:

Peace,

Barsindoo
many congrats dear. I think u r the first one from september batch whose gonna get the visa. Lets c if i get something out of my CHC this year

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yesIcan said:
many congrats dear Thanks mate. I think u r the first one from september batch whose gonna get the visa. Lets c if i get something out of my CHC this year I pray for you and all other buddies that you all get your visas very soon.

rizela

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats barsindoo! You're an inspiration. You keep our hopes up... that one day, we, too, will have our visas.

God bless you, friend.