November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
ANY update?
Yes yesterday they send me a letter and ask for letter of employment for my wife(sponsor)
She is not working this year
If we explian you think there will be any issue?
I dont see any rule where sponsor needs a job to be eligible to sponsor a spouse

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Yes yesterday they send me a letter and ask for letter of employment for my wife(sponsor)
I dont see any rule where sponsor needs a job to be eligible to sponsor a spouse
It depends on what explanation you have. I wish you all the best. Please keep me posted

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Letter from Vancouver?

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Poorly trained Call Centre workers told you that because they do not have actual access to your file beyond the most surface information.
This is in response to the application for permanent residence that you submitted
in Canada under the category of spouses or common-law partners in Canada.
The decision, whether you meet the mandatory conditions, can be taken
only after an interview for control purposes. This is intended to
Date: April 11 ,2019
Time: 7:45 am

Please ensure that your respondent comes to the interview with you as it may be necessary to interview them.
Please note that if you believe you will need the services of an accredited interpreter, it is your responsibility to find and hire this interpreter, and to make sure that he / she will attend the interview with you.
During the interview, you must bring:
• A valid passport, ID or travel document;
• Documentation that indicates joint participation in sports, cultural, social or other activities, exchanged cards or gifts, photos, wills and / or insurance contracts.
• Rental lease for all addresses where you lived with your spouse.
• Documentation demonstrating that you and your spouse share the same address (bills for electricity, credit card, cell phone bills, etc.);
• Original marriage certificate and any other information / documentation you wish to consider in support of your application.
• Your tax return for the time you cohabit.
• Letters from your employers

It is not necessary to bring documents that you have already provided.

IS THIS RELATIONSHIP INTERVIEW OR QA INTERVIEW OR SOMETHING ELSE? Please help

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
You need to explain if she is not working .They probably conducting an ss check on your sponsor

Reactions: Sharukh khan