+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transferred to Detroit office on November 8, 2011.

saiguru7

Nov 21, 2011
Hi Folks,

I'm new to this Forum. But I've been go thru everyday.

"We received your application for permanent residence on March 22, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Detroit office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Detroit office on May 27, 2010. The Detroit office may contact you.
???"

Anyone is on my status? Please advice what next. Is it a good sign in transferring my file to Detroit?

Please advice....

manja_mali

Oct 19, 2011
saiguru7 said:
Hi Folks,

I'm new to this Forum. But I've been go thru everyday.

"We received your application for permanent residence on March 22, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Detroit office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Detroit office on May 27, 2010. The Detroit office may contact you.
???"

Anyone is on my status? Please advice what next. Is it a good sign in transferring my file to Detroit?

Please advice....
Please post in the appropriate forum - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/buffalo-applicants-file-transfer-to-detroit-please-share-timeline-t88646.255.html