+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transfer from local VO to Beijing Visa Office

Fatema P

Dec 16, 2019
Hi...
Does anyone has any clue as what is going on at Beijing VO, why suddenly they have slow down? I had received pre-arrival letter email in March 2021 end but till date no update after that...
PA- India

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Hi...
Does anyone has any clue as what is going on at Beijing VO, why suddenly they have slow down? I had received pre-arrival letter email in March 2021 end but till date no update after that...
PA- India
We haven't even received Pre-Arrival or anything. I'd still take that as a win. No clue how they're working through the cases or what's going on, but yeah, hope is gone. It been silence for what seems like forever now.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Anyone (PA from India) got PPR from Beijing VO recently?
As far as experience reported here, seems they are mostly not issuing ppr for applicants in India. Because if the closed vac offices and flight ban.

If you're not in India and haven't updated address, you might do so. No guarantees that will make a difference though.

Reactions: Guriwar

Guriwar

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Th
As far as experience reported here, seems they are mostly not issuing ppr for applicants in India. Because if the closed vac offices and flight ban.

If you're not in India and haven't updated address, you might do so. No guarantees that will make a difference though.
Thank you.
I hope situation will get better soon.

Reactions: armoured

Guriwar

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Ohh dats great... So I guess once things resume in India you shall receive PPR... Did you receive Pre-arrival Letter before DM ? Whats your timeline if u don't mind sharing it ?
I received Pre-arrival letter the same day as DM.
Sure, my timeline is below:
Application sent (dd/mm/yy): 27/07/20
Application received: 29/07/20
AOR and BIL: 26/01/21
Biometrics appointment: 04/02/21
Medical Request: 27/01/21
Medical Appointment: 03/02/21
Medical passed: 06/02/21
SA: 19/02/21
Application Received in ECAS: 15/03/21
In Process in ECAS: 19/03/21
DM and pre-arrival: 25/03/21

Waiting for things to get normal soon.

lymc

Apr 14, 2021
Hi fatema p
I am also waiting for DM and PPP for my spouse
Sponsorship file
File received. 18/11/2020
Medical done 26/3/2020
ECA showing started processing file 21/03/2021
Recieved pre arrival 21/3/21
CSQ received april 2021
Those who received ppr and dm plz post timeline so we will get idea about it.
Is there anyone who applied from Quebec?
Is there any idea when will get ppr and DM?i have question where need to send passport for stamping when we get ppr ?
Is it beijing or primary visa office from where our file moved to beijing visa office?
Thanks in advance

Fatema P

Dec 16, 2019
Hi fatema p
I am also waiting for DM and PPP for my spouse
Sponsorship file
File received. 18/11/2020
Medical done 26/3/2020
ECA showing started processing file 21/03/2021
Recieved pre arrival 21/3/21
CSQ received april 2021
Those who received ppr and dm plz post timeline so we will get idea about it.
Is there anyone who applied from Quebec?
Is there any idea when will get ppr and DM?i have question where need to send passport for stamping when we get ppr ?
Is it beijing or primary visa office from where our file moved to beijing visa office?
Thanks in advance
Hi...
It seems we all are almost on verge of completion but stuck due to unavoidable reasons... It's looks like a general issue that no one is getting any update from Beijing or the respective primary VO....
Mostly passport will be submitted to the PA resident country irrespective of secondary VO. But in any case PPR will have the information as where to submit the passport.
If anyone gets any updates plz do post here
All d best...!!!

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Our application was moved to Beijing VO and went "In Process" again on March 19th. Today, we received the invitation to the Pre-Arrival services as well as Decision Made on e-cas ! I was starting to lose hope (and faith haha), but one other step crossed. Now let's hope PPR isn't too far behind !

Fatema P

Dec 16, 2019
Our application was moved to Beijing VO and went "In Process" again on March 19th. Today, we received the invitation to the Pre-Arrival services as well as Decision Made on e-cas ! I was starting to lose hope (and faith haha), but one other step crossed. Now let's hope PPR isn't too far behind !
Congratulations!! It's an amazing news after a long time. It gives hope to others too...

lymc

Apr 14, 2021
Hello
Congratulations!!!
Could you plz share your timeline as i am also waiting for my spouse’s DM and PPR.
Thank you