+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transfer from local VO to Beijing Visa Office

Anmolr236

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Our application was moved to Beijing VO and went "In Process" again on March 19th. Today, we received the invitation to the Pre-Arrival services as well as Decision Made on e-cas ! I was starting to lose hope (and faith haha), but one other step crossed. Now let's hope PPR isn't too far behind !
Same here decision made on 19th of march and in process to decision made but no ppr yet

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
I do not want to demoralize but it did happen with many people when they contacted IRCC, they said PPR email was sent way back when the DM was issued.

Also check your email spam folder as well. Most people got the PPR request to their Spam folder and missed the deadline to submit the passport.

Please check with NDVO too by sending webform what is status of your file., as Beijing is just for processing, final would be from Delhi Visa office.

Also if anyone of you get the PPR recently or get in coming days please please share here., We are also waiting for it.

Anmolr236

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
I do not want to demoralize but it did happen with many people when they contacted IRCC, they said PPR email was sent way back when the DM was issued.

Also check your email spam folder as well. Most people got the PPR request to their Spam folder and missed the deadline to submit the passport.

Please check with NDVO too by sending webform what is status of your file., as Beijing is just for processing, final would be from Delhi Visa office.

Also if anyone of you get the PPR recently or get in coming days please please share here., We are also waiting for it.
Is NDVO told something about file status ?

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Is NDVO told something about file status ?
May I know what is your timeline?

Earlier we use to get the respond "In Process" but after March just the standard response about Covid delays and travel restrictions from India, nothing else.

The last email they did not even respond yet almost 3 weeks now, I do not what's going on, even we called Delhi office as well, they just advised to email.

People who got filed after us got PPR , stamped their passport but we are stuck.

NDVO really sucks!!!!:mad::mad:

Only priority they are giving to is to Students.

Anyone got any response from Delhi Office, please share. Are they even working or just stamping the passports:confused::confused:

Reactions: lymc

lymc

Apr 14, 2021

Earlier we use to get the respond "In Process" but after March just the standard response about Covid delays and travel restrictions from India, nothing else.

The last email they did not even respond yet almost 3 weeks now, I do not what's going on, even we called Delhi office as well, they just advised to email.

People who got filed after us got PPR , stamped their passport but we are stuck.

Anyone got any response from Delhi Office, please share. Are they even working or just stamping the passports:confused::confused:
Exactly you are right there is no response from NDVO. Even i tried to reach IRCC but doesn’t go through. It’s really unfair situation and we can’t get genuine answers to our queries. I received pre arrival on 21st march along with medical request everything done just waiting for DM and PPR no any reply yet.

Anmolr236

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021

I was applied in july 2020 medical and bio done in feb2021 .decision made and pre arrival got in march but no update after that i also send email to ndvo but they give random answer like covid stamping not open yet

Fatema P

Dec 16, 2019
Hi,
Sydney VO applicants have started getting PPR. The PA is Indian applicant. I want to know that if other VO applicants are getting DMs and PPR than what's wrong with Beijing VO because as I could observe everyone gets PPR from New Delhi only irrespective of their VO. Can anyone highlight on this ?

Anmolr236

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hi,
Sydney VO applicants have started getting PPR. The PA is Indian applicant. I want to know that if other VO applicants are getting DMs and PPR than what's wrong with Beijing VO because as I could observe everyone gets PPR from New Delhi only irrespective of their VO. Can anyone highlight on this ?
Yaa i also saw so many applicants of Ottawa Vo got ppr yesterday..some of them are also waiting from march like us but no1 got any update from beijing

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Hi,
Just a heads up here I guess, Beijing does the work, but PPR and DM does not come from Beijing. Depending on your location, it will come from the primary VO. In our case, since we are/were in the Netherlands, the Primary VO stated online is London. DM and PPR came from the LVO and not Beijing, despite being the VO that did the heavy lifting.

They really are simply just assisting the other visa office with their work load. If your primary VO should be NDVO, chances are that's where DM and PPR will be coming from and if NDVO is not working or working with limited capacity, this might be why news are slow to come out right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiiDii and armoured