+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

file transfer Cic Edmonton for further processing

Sing rajgobal

Feb 26, 2018
This letter i received from CPC 15-02-2019 I'm so upset why they transfer

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class. This is to advise you that your application has been transferred to the Canadian Immigration Centre in Edmonton for further assessment. The Canada Immigration Centre may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. Once processing is complete, that office will notify you by mail of their decision. Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the Canada Immigration Centre in writing as follows: CIC Edmonton 9700 Jasper Ave., Suite 240 Canada Place Edmonton, AB

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class. This is to advise you that your application has been transferred to the Canadian Immigration Centre in Edmonton for further assessment. The Canada Immigration Centre may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. Once processing is complete, that office will notify you by mail of their decision. Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the Canada Immigration Centre in writing as follows: CIC Edmonton 9700 Jasper Ave., Suite 240 Canada Place Edmonton, AB
Order your GCMS notes

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/

Reactions: Sing rajgobal

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Prasad001

Apr 4, 2019

Hello, I have received the same letter on March 18th of 2019 and I did applied in the same class but my file was transferred from cpc-Edmonton to London CIC Ontario for further assessment. Just wondering if u received any updates after that letter, Thank you!

Sing rajgobal

Feb 26, 2018
Hello, I have received the same letter on March 18th of 2019 and I did applied in the same class but my file was transferred from cpc-Edmonton to London CIC Ontario for further assessment. Just wondering if u received any updates after that letter, Thank you!
Hi How are you no i didn't receive any Ubdates after the letter,still waiting my medical also going to expire this month end I'm waiting for my GCMS note better for you guys also apply GCMS NOTE so we know exactly what's going on thank you have a wonderful day

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Hi..i received GCMS i found there this
APR referred to loacl cic for review)Decision and application status Reason .TFR-Admissbility ..can you tell me pls i really don't understand what's that mean
It means they have concerns on either criminal, medical and security issues therefore your background checks May be increased and expect delays

Prasad001

Apr 4, 2019
Hi..i received GCMS i found there this
APR referred to loacl cic for review)Decision and application status Reason .TFR-Admissbility ..can you tell me pls i really don't understand what's that mean
Hey Bro, I am also waiting for GCMS notes, 2 days ago I received a mail regarding the progress bar about the time elapsed and expected date of completion which was exactly 6 months. Regarding the transfer, I did research and found that they might have concerns ( Complex or exceptional) PR application, I contacted cic and Immigration Lawyer, they just told me to wait.

Sing rajgobal

Feb 26, 2018
It means they have concerns on either criminal, medical and security issues therefore your background checks May be increased and expect delays
Yes, brother, you know exactly right And I have received GCMS And they Transfer file was in Edmonton February 13 And after that they have my applications Transfer to another immigration office on February 20th Etobicoke ircc for review decision I have just seen this in GCMS that they have transferred my application Etobicoke And so far I have not received any reply from immigration And my medical too has expired now And the application has taken a lot of time One Year Next Month
۔application submit 2018-may
۔aor received 2018 -aug
۔background still processing
۔eligibility still reviewing

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Yes, brother, you know exactly right And I have received GCMS And they Transfer file was in Edmonton February 13 And after that they have my applications Transfer to another immigration office on February 20th Etobicoke ircc for review decision I have just seen this in GCMS that they have transferred my application Etobicoke And so far I have not received any reply from immigration And my medical too has expired now And the application has taken a lot of time One Year Next Month
۔application submit 2018-may
۔aor received 2018 -aug
۔background still processing
۔eligibility still reviewing
As long as you applied inland and have passed medical you don't need to worry if your medical has expired. You might have to wait between 6months to18months to hear from etobicoke office

Sing rajgobal

Feb 26, 2018
As long as you applied inland and have passed medical you don't need to worry if your medical has expired. You might have to wait between 6months to18months to hear from etobicoke office
Hello I'm not inland applicant I am in Hong Kong at this time And my wife is in Canada And my wife has applied PR I have also done my interview Hong Kong And I just do not understand what they are because of my file transfer first cpc to Edmonton local office after workload Edmonton they send to Etobicoke Ircc App status reason TFR-Workload(re)-distribution i found GCMS And in my estimation new pathways caring children class processing time 6 months I'm so upset because my wife sick there

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Hello I'm not inland applicant I am in Hong Kong at this time And my wife is in Canada And my wife has applied PR I have also done my interview Hong Kong And I just do not understand what they are because of my file transfer first cpc to Edmonton local office after workload Edmonton they send to Etobicoke Ircc App status reason TFR-Workload(re)-distribution i found GCMS And in my estimation new pathways caring children class processing time 6 months I'm so upset because my wife sick there
I think you are almost done but my worry is they could asked you to do medical again if it keeps long .let's hope they would grant you soon

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Thanks. I face a similar question. I am inland but the PR is taking forever to get, and worry about expiration of medical. If the medical expires, will not they ask? Can you please help me understand? Thanks so much