+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File (non sds) under process

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
You will not get any email regarding tracking number. while you submitted your file at delhi VFS, they would have provided you with a lengthy receipt. You would also have told about tracking details in it. If not, search ypur tracking number in the receipt, you will find it.

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
You will not get any email regarding tracking number. while you submitted your file at delhi VFS, they would have provided you with a lengthy receipt. You would also have told about tracking details in it. If not, search ypur tracking number in the receipt, you will find it.
Yeah that i know from there it shows passport has been couriered from canada visa application centre.

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
You forget about VFS tracking ID which starts with 2018......

You search for your tracking number in the acknowledgement receipt. Read every line and every word in that receipt, you will ultimately get to know about your tracking number.

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
You forget about VFS tracking ID which starts with 2018......

You search for your tracking number in the acknowledgement receipt. Read every line and every word in that receipt, you will ultimately get to know about your tracking number.
Yeah i read just minute before that mail start from 2018..... and now the sttis is passport is couriered from canada visa app centre.

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Send me a picture of your acknowledgement receipt, I will show you the tracking number.

Haven't you tracked any courier yet?
Open the website of blue dart and enter the waybill number mentioned in the receipt and click on ''Go' you will get to know about the location of your passport.

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Bro, you are feeling anxious right now. I know that. Thoda cool hojao aapko apne aap sab pata chaljaega us rceipt me dekhkar.
Sure .... actually yr vfs ka pehle status tha app being processed at canada visa office now couriered from cvac. I just want to compare this with that,s just i want. Any way now i am cool bro.

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I am least bothered about VFS tracking now. I didn't even check it. Mine was also same yesterday as what you Just mentioned now. waiting for my passport now.

Aap jo image diye ho wo open nai hora h. Aapko surely ek receipt diya gaya hoga VFS me. Us receipt me aapka blue dart tracking number available hai aap theek se check karo aapko miljaega. AWB number aise hoga kuch.

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
I am least bothered about VFS tracking now. I didn't even check it. Mine was also same yesterday as what you Just mentioned now. waiting for my passport now.

Aap jo image diye ho wo open nai hora h. Aapko surely ek receipt diya gaya hoga VFS me. Us receipt me aapka blue dart tracking number available hai aap theek se check karo aapko miljaega. AWB number aise hoga kuch.
Chalo chodo sari bat bs itna puchna tha apse brother ki apka bhe kal yehi likha hua t

Chalo chodo bro... bs itna puchna tha apse ki apka status decision vale din yehi tha ki passport has been couriered to canada visa application centre and vo apne bol diya hai yes vahi tha. Bs yehi puchna tha.

October applicant

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Pahle aata hai ke application is in progress fr decision k baad aata hai k passport is dispatched from canada visa office to canada visa application centre.

Phir aata hai ke your passport is couriered through our courier partner.

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Pahle aata hai ke application is in progress fr decision k baad aata hai k passport is dispatched from canada visa office to canada visa application centre.

Phir aata hai ke your passport is couriered through our courier partner.
Ok bro ... sorry maine bhot dimag khaya apka and ab main smjh gya hu. Anyway when u get pp and i will get just inform each other. Have a safe journey and book ur flight.