+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File (non sds) under process

Rj1017

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hello Guys,

I have applied on 12th October SDS online but no sign of any update. No medical update as well. This is surely weird that when they initiated new process of SDS, it was claimed to have visa process faster than the earlier one. But apparently, it is taking too much time (even though CIC website says 5 weeks). There are some applicants applied after me and already received visa within 1-7 days only. It is difficult to understand how they are reviewing each applicants. At the end, we just have to keep patience. Not to worry as many like us are waiting for medical update still. Waiting each hour for an update. But still need to keep patience and hope for the best.

All the best.

Nitin121

Sep 29, 2017
india
Hello Guys,

I have applied on 12th October SDS online but no sign of any update. No medical update as well. This is surely weird that when they initiated new process of SDS, it was claimed to have visa process faster than the earlier one. But apparently, it is taking too much time (even though CIC website says 5 weeks). There are some applicants applied after me and already received visa within 1-7 days only. It is difficult to understand how they are reviewing each applicants. At the end, we just have to keep patience. Not to worry as many like us are waiting for medical update still. Waiting each hour for an update. But still need to keep patience and hope for the best.

All the best.
same to you bro. good luck