NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
I

am going to border today I don’t I am doing the right thing or not but yeah i am gonna give it a try.
All right. CPC Edmonton is so slow. Thanks for telling.

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Hii bel did you got your work permit. My file is also being processed at Edmonton. I also went through local mp and they replied me same as you that additional verification is needed and normal processing time does not apply. So saad
Are you in implied status? If yes then dont go outside Canada

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Are you in implied status? If yes then dont go outside Canada
Yes was in implied status but officer said it has expired now as i went to border yesterday and officer got all of my travel documents and he said come back on next Friday for further examination. I am really scared now.

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Yes was in implied status but officer said it has expired now as i went to border yesterday and officer got all of my travel documents and he said come back on next Friday for further examination. I am really scared now.
You lose tour implied status once you cross border. So crossed border? Are you working? You cannot work if you lose your implied status

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
You lose tour implied status once you cross border. So crossed border? Are you working? You cannot work if you lose your implied status
Yes i am working two jobs today I called both of my employers that i cannot work for at least one week. Do you have any idea what is gonna happen on my next visit?? I am feeling so sad about my situation now.

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Yes i am working two jobs today I called both of my employers that i cannot work for at least one week. Do you have any idea what is gonna happen on my next visit?? I am feeling so sad about my situation now.
You will have to apply for restoration of your status. It takes time though as per my knowledge. You should have never gone outside border. Your lucky they allowed you to re-enter. They may not allow you to re-enter as well unless you prove you have sufficient funds.

Also I think they will ask you to re-apply your work permit. I would suggest you consult someone now.

Check this link below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/implied-status-extending-stay.html

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Just make sure you carry all your documents on next visit required for new application inclusing your proof of funds. However, I would suggest yiu consult someone as I am no expert.

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
You will have to apply for restoration of your status. It takes time though as per my knowledge. You should have never gone outside border. Your lucky they allowed you to re-enter. They may not allow you to re-enter as well unless you prove you have sufficient funds.

Also I think they will ask you to re-apply your work permit. I would suggest you consult someone now.

Check this link below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/implied-status-extending-stay.html
I think i should wait till next Friday now they will decide on that day whether to approve my application or not.

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Just make sure you carry all your documents on next visit required for new application inclusing your proof of funds. However, I would suggest yiu consult someone as I am no expert.
But i am applying for post graduate work permit so what kind of funds i need. I have my consultant who is aware of all this scenario and he said as long as you are legal you have not done anything wrong so why would they reject your application.

callmekiis

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
i think PGWP is a very special case that even we go outside the border we still have the implied status. You can double check with the IRCC agent.

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
i think PGWP is a very special case that even we go outside the border we still have the implied status. You can double check with the IRCC agent.
No , actually officer at the canadian border told me do not work now as you crossed the border so your implied status does not exist now. I am going there again on Thursday and hope for better results this time. Actually I Went to Emerson border which is known as very strict service.

Reactions: Jhegel