+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

file has been transferred to local CIC office

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
No , actually officer at the canadian border told me do not work now as you crossed the border so your implied status does not exist now. I am going there again on Thursday and hope for better results this time. Actually I Went to Emerson border which is known as very strict service.
U went to Emerson?? Seems like we are in the same province! What happened after? Did u get ur work permit after? Hope u r fine now!! I am also waiting for a work permit I also went to the border luckily it was before my status expire! They said don't come if u are in implied status u cant go back if u do so!

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Sure, I will share my experience. Have you also applied for pgwp. If yes when did you apply? And have you heard about anyone who got there pgwp from Emerson because Except myself I have never heard anyone going there. I just checked there reviews at google maps and they were like not very good.
I have experience going there to get my post-grad work permit. That all went well! They are the one gave me my work permit right away. Then again I went for BOWP. But we can't do flagpole for BOWP unfortunately. So disappointed the second time!

Scotians19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Hey Jhegel my friend I am also waiting. I have been informed that my file had been reffered to case processing officer for further verifications.
I am in the same boat of yours. I understand your pain.

Reactions: Jhegel

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hey Jhegel my friend I am also waiting. I have been informed that my file had been reffered to case processing officer for further verifications.
I am in the same boat of yours. I understand your pain.
OMG!!! Thanks for ur reply!!! Yes, it is super delayed!! I have no idea what to do! Are u waiting for BOWP? When did you apply? I applied last July 29! I got an email regarding my file is transferred to the Winnipeg local office in November. After that, I didn't get any updates.!!!! But when I called CIC agent they told me my file sent back to Edmonton on 14th February. But I didn't get any email notification from IRCC. If u get any update plz let me know. Also, what's ur opinion about requesting GCMS notes??

Scotians19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Hey Jhegel I applied in end of November so it appears mine would take some more months.
Mine was employer specific work permit. Last time I got in 15 days but this time. I think they don't want to process it.

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hey Jhegel I applied in end of November so it appears mine would take some more months.
Mine was employer specific work permit. Last time I got in 15 days but this time. I think they don't want to process it.
In which province u from? I believe due to COVID it will take longer for sure!!

Scotians19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
I am from NS. They were already making applications delay for no reason, Covid 19 is an another excuse as per our situations.

Guri01

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
If anybody knows gcms notes result arrive at time or it takes time Now ...I applied gcms on 6march Bt still not received any reply from them

Jhegel

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hi there,
Did anyone get help from MP? I sent an email last day, I have no idea how they gonna help! If anyone got any positive results plz share! Thanks!!

Scotians19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
My friend Jhegel I tried to get help from MP but was not useful as usual. They only provide you very limited sight of the application. For instance I got following response

" Your wp extension application is being processed at Edmonton branch. As of today no response has been made yet. The branch will response you in writing when decision has been rendered"

It was a last month so it was just a lollypop.

• Sad