+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File got Rejected/ Return

Sarzal

Sep 22, 2021
Hi Guys any of you know what should I do once my spouse file got rejected, I have submitted my spouse file on last December 28 2021 on the online portal it is a outland application and today I received the email from the IRCC that file has been rejected because of proof of Canada status from sponsor is missing, I have checked it and yes it was missing, I have reupload the file of my PR card and the copy of the email that I have received is there anything else I should do? should I contact to IRCC on this or I should just re-submit it?
Please guide me if any of you familiar with this situation.
Thank you:)

Last edited:

Trident23

Mar 7, 2020
Hi Guys any of you know what should I do once my spouse file got rejected, I have submitted my spouse file on last December 28 2021 on the online portal it is a outland application and today I received the email from the IRCC that file has been rejected because of proof of Canada status from sponsor is missing, I have checked it and yes it was missing, I have reupload the file of my PR card and the copy of the email that I have received is there anything else I should do? should I contact to IRCC on this or I should just re-submit it?
Please guide me if any of you familiar with this situation.
Thank you:)
Hi what’s the status now?
Mine too got rejected for birth certificate which I forgot to attach while applying online.
what’s the next step? How to upload online and where? The website where I applied does not allow me to view the application