+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File approved but no PPR email yet

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Hey just a question to all, did you guys get a ghost update on yout app approval date? Thanks

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Guys NDVO has stopped issuing PPR for the applicants who are stuck in Sydney VO. I have seen some movement in Sydney VO in the last few days and hopefully you'll receive your PPR soon. I was waiting for PPR for more than 80 days after the approval so be patient.

Nancy_N

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Guys NDVO has stopped issuing PPR for the applicants who are stuck in Sydney VO. I have seen some movement in Sydney VO in the last few days and hopefully you'll receive your PPR soon. I was waiting for PPR for more than 80 days after the approval so be patient.
Thank you. I really needed to hear this!

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
My application was approved on 30 November 2018, still waiting for PPR/Landing Documents!
Inland applicants have delays in receiving their landing interview. I have been waiting for a month now to be contacted by Vancouver office to schedule my landing. Officer over the phone indicated that they have a 3 month wait time. Now I’m not sure if you all are inland or Outland. If you are Outland then this does not apply to you. Regardless good luck to you all.

dhintana

Oct 1, 2018
Inland applicants have delays in receiving their landing interview. I have been waiting for a month now to be contacted by Vancouver office to schedule my landing. Officer over the phone indicated that they have a 3 month wait time. Now I’m not sure if you all are inland or Outland. If you are Outland then this does not apply to you. Regardless good luck to you all.
I am inland applicant.

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
My VO is Vancouver as well and that is where the file got approved. As per the call to CIC agent, my file is supposed to get transferred to Ottawa and they will send me the PPR email or Landing interview.

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
My VO is Vancouver as well and that is where the file got approved. As per the call to CIC agent, my file is supposed to get transferred to Ottawa and they will send me the PPR email or Landing interview.
My VO is Etobicoke who approved my file on Jan 18 and sent me a letter that my local IRCC office which is Vancouver will be contacting me directly to schedule the landing interview. I guess this is because I’m inland. As of last Friday when I called them they indicated that Vancouver has a 3 month wait time so I apparently has a long wait.

I hope they transfer your file so you don’t have this additional wait time.