+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Field of Study

Stephen309

Aug 20, 2019
Hi,
I have a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Anna University Chennai. I am working as a computer programmer with 10 years of experience in IT industry. While filling WES for Credential evaluation, I need to choose the "Field of study" for my degree and I really don't know the appropriate one. Need your help to find the appropriate "Filed of Study" for my Engineering degree (Electronics and communication engineering).

paimf08

Oct 4, 2019
Hi All,

Do I need to report High School when applying thru EE? If so, what would be the field of study in this case, just "Other"?

Thanks

elham hadynia

May 14, 2019
Hi
I have studied accounting for both bachelor and master degree. which field of study I should select in express entry application/profile?

NitinCN

Sep 19, 2020
Hi,
I have a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Anna University Chennai. I am working as a computer programmer with 10 years of experience in IT industry. While filling WES for Credential evaluation, I need to choose the "Field of study" for my degree and I really don't know the appropriate one. Need your help to find the appropriate "Filed of Study" for my Engineering degree (Electronics and communication engineering).
Hi - I have the same question - did you get an answer ?

HoomanA

Mar 1, 2021
Hello,

I have a Master of construction management, does anyone know what field of study it is? Is it fall under "Architecture and other services" or should I pick "Others"?

loupingol

Apr 8, 2020
Hello. I graduated Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the Philippines. What field of study should I select for my EE Profile?
Thank you.

sumeet.singh

Apr 15, 2022
I have bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, what option should i select for field of study ?
options are :
Arts, General (Humanities/Social Sciences)
Arts, Fine/Visual/Performing
Business/Commerce
Computing/Information Technology
English or French as Second Language
Flight Training
Hospitality/Tourism
Law
Medicine
Science, Applied
Sciences, General
Sciences, Health
Trades/Vocational
Theology/Religious Studies
Other
Agriculture, Agriculture Operations and Related Sciences
Architecture and Related Services
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business, Management, Marketing and Related Support Services

VISHAL ABISHEK

Apr 26, 2019
I have bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, what option should i select for field of study ?
options are :
Arts, General (Humanities/Social Sciences)
Arts, Fine/Visual/Performing
Business/Commerce
Computing/Information Technology
English or French as Second Language
Flight Training
Hospitality/Tourism
Law
Medicine
Science, Applied
Sciences, General
Sciences, Health
Trades/Vocational
Theology/Religious Studies
Other
Agriculture, Agriculture Operations and Related Sciences
Architecture and Related Services
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business, Management, Marketing and Related Support Services
Hi,

May I know what option you selected for your field of study?