+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Field of Study

jodha23

Oct 7, 2019
What to select for Field of study for SCDL PGDBA? symbiosis center for distance learning post graduate diploma in business administration.
My IQAS assessment says --
The post Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a Graduate Diploma with a focus in business administration, operations and finance management.
Please advise urgently.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
What to select for Field of study for SCDL PGDBA? symbiosis center for distance learning post graduate diploma in business administration.
The post Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a Graduate Diploma with a focus in business administration, operations and finance management.
Please advise urgently.
Business Management, Marketing and Related Support Services

KabeerWest77

Feb 13, 2023
Someplace, Earth
Category........
FSW
What field of study must I select if I hold a Bachelors in Hotel Management from the below list?
Can I select 'Business, Management, Marketing and Related Support Services' ?

Arts, General (Humanities/Social Sciences)
Arts, Fine/Visual/Performing
Business/Commerce
Computing/Information Technology
English or French as Second Language
Flight Training
Hospitality/Tourism
Law
Medicine
Science, Applied
Sciences, General
Sciences, Health
Trades/Vocational
Theology/Religious Studies
Other
Agriculture, Agriculture Operations and Related Sciences
Architecture and Related Services
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business, Management, Marketing and Related Support Services
Bachelor's in Hotel Management obviously goes under Hospitality & Tourism.

However in my case it's more confusing as my Bachelor's was in Mass Media and Communications with a final year specialization in Advertising. Any advice from anyone here what would be the most appropriate field of study for me?

KabeerWest77

Feb 13, 2023
Someplace, Earth
Category........
FSW
Please advise urgently.
I had heard SCDL (Symbiosis Distance Learning) was an unrecognized institution when a few of my colleagues did their WES-ECA after a PG diploma from SCDL... Curious to know what your ECA report said..