+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

few questions to clarify test next week!

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I have 1week til my test date so would like some advice on few things (sorry if it has been covered before)

I know I have to bring ORIGINAL documents submitted in application (as stated on invite letter)

2 forms of ID 1 photo (d/l, h/c)
Passports
PR cards/COPR
Birth certificates

Education/language proficiency etc I will take if rqstd

It's a family application & since rcvd letter this week I have been looking for original of minor's COPR (i have copy) but it seems to have been lost! Minor's PR card has just expired too does it need to be valid? ::)

I haven't enough time to replace COPR but shall I start applying for VOS before next week as i can explain i've applied & may still need it for the oath ceremony? (minors 14+ need to attend)
I understand on oath date i'll need COPR & (valid) PR card right?

The officer may/may not be lenient at test interview/oath as its a minor & i have originals of everything else, I don't know, any advice appreciated.

Thanks

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
**BUMP**

Leon Msfari etc any experts pls advise

Thanks

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
believe13 said:
**BUMP**

Leon Msfari etc any experts pls advise

Thanks
Oh well

Guess no1 here could answer my question lol lucky I got some advice from another thread.

Anyone with a similar situation feel free to PM me ;)

coolblues1980

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
PR card doesn't have to be valid, but you should take it with you.

They do ask for landing document (COPR), if you've lost it, I think you can request for it. They don't need you to bring the COPR during Oath, for the oath, they only ask you to bring the passport and PR cards and they take away the PR Cards.

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolblues1980 said:
PR card doesn't have to be valid, but you should take it with you.

They do ask for landing document (COPR), if you've lost it, I think you can request for it. They don't need you to bring the COPR during Oath, for the oath, they only ask you to bring the passport and PR cards and they take away the PR Cards.
Hi cool blues

I appreciate your comments.

I have already requested VOS for the minor just incase. I am looking forward to take the test. :D